PDA

View Full Version : Say hello to our new editor!

Mike Tuchscherer
09-12-2013, 12:56 PM
In an effort to bring you more quality information at more regular rate, we've brought in an editor. Some of you might remember Brady Stewart -- he used to be a regular around these parts. Since then he's been benching big weights and smashing records! Brady has also set up his own website where he talks about lifting and helps promote the sport (www.IronAuthority.com).

Here are some of Brady's recent accomplishments. Feel free to pick his brain about the bench (his specialty). I know I will!
2013 USA Bench Press National Champion (264lbs weight class)
2009, 2013, and 2014 USA World Bench Press Team Member
2011, 2012, and 2013 USA NAPF Bench Press Team Member
2011 and 2012 NAPF Bench Press Champion
2009 IPF World Bench Press Championships - USA World Team Gold Medalist
5 time USA National Bench Press Championship Medallist (3x Bronze, 1x Silver, 1x Gold)
322.5K / 710.9lbs Bench Press - All-Time Illinois Bench Press Record (USA Powerlifting)
2nd lightest man to bench press over 700lbs in competition (USA Powerlifting) (710.9 @ 264)
2010 IPF Arnold Classic - Titan Pro Bench Press Bronze Medallist
2010, 2011, 2012 IPF Arnold Classic - Titan Pro Bench Press Competitor
2008 Arnold Classic Raw Powerlifting Champion (242lbs weight class)
Former OPEN Raw Squat, Bench, and Total American Records @242.
All-Time Illinois RAW Powerlifting Total Record
Owner of IronAuthority.com - Dedicated to Drug Free Strength Athletics
Host of Berserker Strength Radio
Coach of several Masters IPF World Medalists and NAPF(IPF) Medalists
Coaching Consultant to several athletes and coaches World-Wide
Have developed, overlooked, and programmed the training for 3 other USAPL/IPF 600+ Bench Pressers (other than himself)

Glad to have Brady on board! It will take us a little time to get things going while we get our preliminary methods ironed out, but this should mean more quality training information for you guys and hopefully that takes you to your next PR.

BobW
09-13-2013, 09:03 AM
Brady, welcome aboard! Great to you have you as part of the team.

ndowell84
09-13-2013, 10:37 AM
I enjoyed doing some reading on your web page Brady. Welcome.

Mark Robb
09-13-2013, 11:20 PM
Hey Brady! Glad to see you around here again.

Brady Stewart
09-14-2013, 03:01 PM
Thanks everyone!

I am very honored to be a part of the team! Mike put me on RTS before it was mainstream back in Jan 2007 and I've been very blessed with a rich competition history because of it. My goal is to provide you with some educational training articles as well as some thought provoking perspectives from individual athletes and the ways that they train for their respective sport.

I absolutely love helping people out. After all the quickest way to the top is lifting each other up. I believe that is why Mike put this community together.

Until things start moving, if you have a certain type of article request, I'll write it down and do my darnedest to find the right author and bring it to the site. Please feel free to offer your opinions, concerns, requests, and questions.

Millul
09-14-2013, 03:14 PM
Great addition, Mike!

Welcome, Brady! I'll DESTROY your patience on my way to a 200 kg single ply bench! :-)

Brady Stewart
09-15-2013, 10:15 AM
Millul, I'll do my best. ;)