Blog Comments

I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . . . .
    小額貸款*
    I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job!
    dŗn khŰng gian
    I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    http://www.fxstat.com/en/user/profil...SS-Is-Revealed
    So luck to come across your excellent blog. Your blog brings me a great deal of fun.. Good luck with the site.
    貸款
    I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.
    https://dailygram.com/index.php/blog...y-plugin-2019/
    Really controlled top sets! Nice work.
    Thanks Alexandru, I hope it's going well for you. This is my second week deadlifting with the belt having not done so since last April I think. Definitely moving in the right direction, so fingers crossed I can keep it going .
    Great control on the deadlifts! I'm in a similar boat with the hurt back so it's nice to see your progress.
    The DOMS in my lats is ridiculous after the eccentric only chin-ups (chin-downs?).
    nice!
    #LightWeightBaby
    speed work
    Thanks Chad. Definitely heading the right direction, slowly but surely. I need to remain focused and patient and I should be okay.
    Looking good, man!
    Thanks GymRat, I'll have a play around with that cue.
    Hey, good work on the benches.

I get all my lifters to unrack the bar with a lot of tension externally rotating at the wrist. The crook of the elbow ends up facing slightly towards the head (and then the need to think about tucking the elbow is taken away, cause they just follow the line they are set up in)
    Then locking the lats on, and using the tension in the lats to lift the chest up.
    For us this tends to correct the problems you had in the first single (bar path drifting back) and the third single (chest collapsing).

With the tension at the wrist, the elbow tuck just follows the line and the shoulders are set a lot better in the socket.
    And i feel getting more tension in your lats when benching will correct your other issues. It might feel a bit worse or flare up your upper back to start, but in the long run, benching from a more 'fixed' position should minimize aggravation
    Sorry, I misread your question walking to work this morning. A shaky hand and small text are a bad combination!

The rehab is for an inflamed disk in my lower back. The biggest benefit has come in a couple of ways:

1) Identifying issues that exacerbate the situation and removing them from my daily routine. Any sort of bending was troublesome, so I try to only squat, lunge or single leg deadlift when I need to get close to the floor. Sitting up in bed reading was causing me trouble, so I donít do that anymore. Sitting on the couch at home was causing some minor niggles, so I started using two cushions behind my back. This has reduced the effective depth of the couch and stopped causing me hassle. These are just some examples.

2)My physiotherapist had me doing some various planks and stabilisation exercise, with some gentle range of motion stuff at first. That was progressed every two weeks, for the first six weeks, getting tougher as I got better at maintaining a good neutral braced core. Planks and glute bridges I found the most useful from that period. For the last three weeks Iíve been adding in some tougher exercises where I add weight as appropriate (just as well I have a bit of practice at judging appropriate weights ). This last week, Iíve eliminated the rows from a single leg deadlift position and rotating push-ups because I found they seemed to be causing me trouble. All the other exercises in the list above (and at the link) Iíve found to be useful once I concentrate on solid controlled movement and use appropriate weight.

Iím not out of the woods yet but Iím heading the right direction. Hope that helps, Mark.
    I assumed you were rehabbing an injury???
    Most beneficial to the injury? or if no injury, what difference of benefits have you received from doing the extra rehab work?
    Hi GymRat, the most beneficial exercises for what? Bench Press?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast