Mike Tuchscherer

1. Training Log Update

Squat: Glory to God! This closes out the realization block with a net 40 pound gain on the squat! 3 weeks! Today's work really was max effort, too. No misses, no injuries. Very happy with this!

Bench: This was very disappointing. I got as high as a 7 pound gain at one point, but net for the block was zero. I have already been working on some analysis of this. I will have to come up with a new plan of attack. I need to get my raw bench in the middle 500s.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Training Log Update

Squat: I am far-and-away stronger than I was last week. 775 was very smooth. I'm really close to a breakthrough here.

Bench: This was a looser shirt than last week and still a strong PR. Shirt bench is improving even with only maintenance level loading!

I skipped the incline work. My shoulder was bothering me and I thought it would be wise to rest it.Week 12Day 2 - 11/4/09Suit Squat (9) - 1RM: 912 lbs675 lbs x 3 reps x 1 sets @ 7.5 RPE - 74% of 1RM725 lbs x 2 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Training Log Update

Squat: Holy cow, this is addictive! I hit that 715 really strong! If all continues as planned, I'll try 725 on Friday. I do need to remember to keep my knees out and my chest up. So far, I'm 14 days into my realization block and I'm up 30 pounds on my squat alone!
    Bench: I knew it was going to be a good day when 405 was a speed rep. Set 1 and 2 were blasted, but then I waited too long for set 3 and missed. Re-attempt. Re-miss. I have lots of ground to make up on Friday.
    Deadlift: Was ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized