Blog Comments

The following resources you can easily learn to know about travel training. The information is really valuable for knowing and understanding the Economy Travel services. They are giving the services in flights and airlines.
    It’s great because of the knowledge you share with us, I will always follow your blog and will share your blog with my friends
    2 player games
    Through your pen I found the problem up interesting! I believe there are many other people who are interested in them just like me! How long does it take to complete this article? I hope you continue to have such quality articles to share with everyone! I believe a lot of people will be surprised to read this article! Thanks for your post!
    hide online
    Your article is great and rewarding. I like it very much. Hope to read more posts from you.
    USPS Tracking
    Your article is great and rewarding. I like it very much. Hope to read more posts from you.
    Lenny face
    I appreciate for what you updated. I hope we will receive more latest news that relates to this article. Thank you so much.
    gta 5 cheats
    Hello friends, If you are searching for how to get animal jam codes online then you just visit here and grab all the resources completely free of cost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Tuchscherer
    They're generally 2.5hrs.

Ed, sorry for the late reply... I don't think about it much tbh.
    No worries, thanks for the answer.
    They're generally 2.5hrs.

Ed, sorry for the late reply... I don't think about it much tbh.
    How long was this workout if you recal, and how long are your workouts generally?
    Mike, I have a question about your squat set up. I know you have worked with the guys at Darkside Strength, who preach maintaining 3 points of contact with the foot (as seen here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjH5ZLP8p1A).
    My question is this: When setting up, do you make a point to first lift the toes then spread them, as Dr. Quinn demonstrates in the video? If so, at what point in your set up are you doing this? Thanks.
    Time constraints have always been a bit of a problem for me. Its not too often I miss the last exercise but I have noticed when I get a good couple of weeks solid hitting my desired fatigue level that I make better progress. I guess I'm spending too much time doing things that probably dont need that time haha.
    It's entirely due to time constraints to be honest. I should start earlier or not talk so much.
    Bench can be a massive pain. Sometimes it goes exceptionally well when paired with a higher frequency approach but other times I can go the complete opposite direction. Way to get it done though Mike. I've noticed (mainly from your Worlds Prep) you have been doing 2 exercises a day (mostly) rather than the usual 3 slots seen here. Is there a reason for that? Are you just increasing the fatigue accumulated from less exercises to hit the same amount fatigue as you normally would? Or is it a recovery thing? I like the idea of less exercises per day as sometimes (due to time constraints) I have to cut W/O's short and more often than I would like. Be good to hear your thoughts.
    It irritates me too sometimes, Mike...
    Sure was a hard one. Especially the end of those squats!
    That is a great workout!
    Very interesting point in regards to the goals of pause work. I have started using higher intensities on my pause variations and have found it to carry over in a big way to the competition lift. I used to do all my paused stuff in that very low intensity range that is often recommended and never thought I got much out of it. I have hit three paused rep PR's in the last 3 weeks in both the squat and deadlift (beltless, too) and immediately have seen the benefit with a 10kg triple PR in the competition squat yesterday. Thanks for the swift reply Mike!
    Just trying to get more exposure to heavy weights. So for the pause stuff, I'm thinking that a little very high intensity work would pair well with the goals of pause work. I won't be doing this on every assistance lift though.
    I have seen on your blogs recently that you're including singles before your rep work on all the big 3/close variations of. Why is that? You may well have already addressed this, but I don't remember it being the case in the past
Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast