smrtsmith

1. Scalebreaker DLC announced for Elder Scrolls Online

The new DLC is known as Scalebreaker and includes two PvE dungeons, armor and collectibles. Update 23 concentrates on intrepid rewards, production, and transactions which could improve several of the quality of life.

Scalebreaker Dungeon Pack

The Scalebreaker contains two new stories which will follow the latest chapter with the game, Elsweyr, which tells the story from the release in the dragon through the Colossus Hall recently.

You can help a member ...
  2. Rocket League's radical summer release Knight car package DLC download

Since June 22nd, the Rockets League has hosted a summer event called "Awesome Summer", that has been completed the theme on the 1980s. All new car bags provide famous cultural icons from the 1980s. Does this sound a lot like nostalgic strange things, anyone?

Next week, the overall game will feature the Knight Rider Car Pack, including new cosmetic features depending on David Hasselhoff's hit show. The original Knight Knight feature is usually a talking car, K.I.T.T., short ...
  3. How to properly start the highway of the exile army? Path of Exile Guide 2.0

When the legion was in chaos, the battle is arriving. The exiles must fight for release, however, doing this is not voluntary.

From June 7th, 2019, the three.7.0 update army in the Path of Exile officially started. Although several months have transpired, it is possible to few players struggling from the adventure, so i became a predecessor until recently, i am according to My own experience has compiled helpful tips i have summarized, seeking to help you.

introduction ...
  4. The release of "The Path of Exile: The Legion" has achieved amazing success

These are conditions need to be resolved without delay:

When the Shaper freezes the zone, you'll be able to kick out errors that perform way too many operations.
    Common client crashes which could occur when changing zones.
    The client crash took place the battle between Great and Drek, Apex Hunter (Fields Map Boss).
    A client crash that POE Items may occur when you use Dancing Dervish.
    A client crash which could occur through the Legion encounter.
  5. Here are the advantages of the killer in the Path of Exile: the Legion!

PoE is actually a game, you can choose not to take the measures you decide to take, if they can be balanced so that there is no obvious choice, they have done an admirable job.

The more I think of this, the more it seems to be the bane of influence, overwhelming, mind and legend. Overleech is good, Masterful Form Buy POE Currency seems quite suitable, but these four are undisputed good. Amazing work with this Ascendancy IMO

Headsman (20% increase in damage done to the ...
Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast