smrtsmith

1. Review: Madden 18

As the start within the football season looms, the annual Madden arrives on store shelves. This year's edition is usually a bit different though. Of course the majority of what's here may be precisely the same Madden fans are widespread to with roster updates, plus the newer Ultimate Team mode. The big addition, however, is definitely an account mode following QB Devin Wade as they efforts to produce an NFL roster.
    The story mode, titled Longshot, is actually than just some cutscenes shoved ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The NFL, EA, and ESPN sign deal for Madden esports broadcast series

With esports seemingly towards the rise and NFL ratings nearly decimated, the Father (Disney/ESPN), the Son (NFL), along with all the Unholy Ghost (EA) have penned much to get a multi-year broadcasting plan of Madden NFL Football to ESPN in conjunction with family of channels.
    Slated to accumulate started because of this weekend regarding the NFL Pro Bowl, the Madden NFL 18 Club Championship is certainly going to get broadcast on ESPN News and includes 32 players, each controlling a team ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I wasn't an enormous club goer but there seemed to be this shorter time

I wasn't an enormous club goer but there seemed to be this shorter time where I frequented each one of all of which friends. It appeared to get that was what everyone did back because period of the energy. Even should anyone ever weren't into dancing, or hated dance music, you continue went within your club, at the minimum that was the case around my personal and my pals.
    Back inside day, there seemed for being clearly three solid choices in New York City to seem clubbing. There was the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Super Luigi U for Wii U launched for getting on August 25 after 60 days to be a digit

Super Luigi U for Wii U launched for getting on August 25 after 60 days to be a digital-only download, and possesses now sold nearly 120,000 combined units.
    So far in 2013, nine Nintendo 3DS games from the US have sold on the least 250,000 combined physical and digital units.
    These include:
    Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon – 863,000 units
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf – 739,000 units
    New Super Mario Bros. 2 – 406,000 units (1.85 million units lifetime)
    Fire Emblem ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Amiibo, Madden and PS4 sold like hotcakes in August

Nintendo is raking it in on Amiibo, Madden is top dog in the US along while using PS4 is king about the planet. Today’s NPD report was sponsored by Captain Obvious.
    The NPD Group’s August 2015 report is and possesses a small number of surprises. The most interesting news out from your stack of releases that accompanies the report would be the fact Nintendo has shifted 7 million Amiibo figures on the US since November 2014.
    It’s cloudy if your figures would be the term for sell-in (shipped ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast