Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. You should think about it before you buy Maplestory 2 Mesos

You must ensure that the payment method that you choose is cheap whenever you are making your choice.
    How is this important? You do not want to pay money not only find out that you have been robed during the purchase. When you do a good research on the payment method, you will definitely get a good deal during your purchase from the online companies. In addition, this will also help you avoid cases of online fraud when transacting business thus making an informed choice when buying one online. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Final Fantasy Agito PlayStation Vita Port Cancelled

Square Enix has said hello will have "more specifics of Agito through the Final Fantasy XV Active Time Report at Tokyo Game Show on September 19." [Update ends]Square Enix has announced the PlayStation Vita port of the mobile title, Final Fantasy Agito, continues to be cancelled.
    The announcement was made within the company's Japanese Twitter profile, that FFXIV Gil was translated by Game Informer. Although a thing for word translation has not been provided, the internet site reports ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Final Fantasy 12 Devs Explain Why It's Re-emerging After 11 Years

If you missed Final Fantasy XII's original PS2 release, you will have a chance to participate in the remaster, The Zodiac Age, september. It's the story of Vaan and company taking around the evil Judge Gabranth, all done through the experience's unique and deceptively deep Gambit combat system. We sat down with producer Hiroaki Kato and director Takashi Katano to express why now may be the right time for just a remaster and exactly what has to offer above the original game.
    GameSpot: Why ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Path of Exile: Perma-Freeze Bosses

I are already playing a great deal of Path of Exile lately. My current character is running the freezing pulse skill gem simply because they added an exclusive jewel that buffs it and I had fun from it years ago. The goal from the build is to perform bunch of cold damage and inflict the 'freeze' debuff on all from the enemies. This means they are unable to take actions, meaning they can't do damage, which suggests I get for being invincible! Mwahaha!

The theory turns out for being ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Path of Exile is usually a battle royale game for April Fools' Day (no, really)

It's April Fools' Day, so don't trust whatever you decide and read. Most developers can certainly make a throwaway announcement that could make you double take, chuckle for the few seconds, and after that move on, but Grinding Gear Games has gone the full hog and temporarily transformed its free-to-play action RPG Path of Exile in to a 100-player battle royale game. Seriously.

"Based on community feedback, we have been announcing we have abandoned the action RPG genre to spotlight ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast