linchao

1. Los Angeles Rams activate DE Dominique Easley from Physically Unable to Participate l

The Los Angeles Rams have activated DE Dominique Easley from the Physically Unable to Participate list just more than a year after he tore his ACL in training camp in 2017.No word yet on a corresponding move as Easley now counts against the 90-man roster.It has had to have taken quite a bit of mental resilience on Big Dom’s part. Last year was the fourth time he’s torn an ACL Authentic Cooper Kupp Jersey , and to miss out on the Rams’ 2017 renaissance season had to be hard to observe as a non-participant.The ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Five NFL daily fantasy plays for Week 2 , and the Chiefs’ pick of the week

Below, you’ll find a list of players I have spotlighted for daily fantasy selections leading into the second week of the NFL season.I use the following criteria to try and find players — NFL Vegas totals, NFL team stats, what the fantasy gurus are saying, and my GUT.Let’s not wait any longer. Let’s see who’s made Cheap Terrance Smith Jersey my list of five players this week!JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR SteelersPhoto by Justin Berl/Getty ImagesWe all know the Chiefs defense could use some work — particularly ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Green Bay Packers entered Sunday night’s game against the New England Patriots wi

They will leave it as a M*A*S*H unit.Three starters have left the game with injuries in the second and third quarters on the defense: cornerback Kevin King http://www.greenbaypackersteamonline...artinez-jersey , safety Kentrell Brice, and inside linebacker Blake Martinez. King was ruled out for the game with a hamstring injury, Brice is questionable to return with a knee issue, and Martinez rolled his ankle and was taken to the locker room on a cart.King was replaced by Josh Jackson, who ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. NFL Week 3: Fantasy football sits and starts

Hopefully Cheap Vontaze Burfict Jersey , your fantasy team is doing as well as the Bengals have been so far this season. If things haven’t been going so well, don’t worry. We are here with some players you should start and sit for Week 3 in the NFL on your fantasy football team.Must startsDalvin Cook (Vikings RB): Whatever running back going against the Bills has to be in your lineup if you own them. They have been burned by running backs (and every other position) so far during this season. Cook ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Week 3 NFL-wide headlines WR Josh Gordon is traded to the New England Patriots

Death Womens Marcus Peters Jersey , taxes, and theNew England Patriots...It was a roller coaster weekend for Gordon. It was announced on Saturday that he would be inactive for the Brown’s week 2 game against the New Orleans Saints with no prior injury designation during the week. Then it was also announced that the Browns would be releasing Gordon by Monday. Due to Gordon’s past, fan speculation was that he had failed yet another drug test. It was later announced that Gordon suffered a hamstring ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast