chenyan94

1. The Minnesota Vikings (6-5-1) and the Seattle Seahawks

(7-5) Womens Sherrick McManis Jersey , currently the 6th and 5th seeded teams respectively in the NFC, will battle tonight on Monday Night football. A Minnesota win will flip flop their seedings. A Seattle win will push the (9-4) Bears closer to clinching the NFC North. Who are you guys cheering for tonight?This is your Sunday open thread to talk NFL action. Here are the game that will be played this afternoon. New York Jets at Buffalo Bills 12:00 PMCBSCarolina Panthers at Cleveland Browns 12:00 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Alex Spanos, the son of Greek

STOCKTON Rayshawn Jenkins Jersey , Calif. (AP) — immigrants who used a self-made fortune from construction and real estate to buy the Chargers in 1984, died Tuesday. He was 95.The Chargers announced Spanos’ death. Faye Spanos, his wife, died in August at 92.After building a nationwide construction empire based in Stockton, his Northern California hometown, Spanos realized a lifelong dream of owning an NFL franchise when he bought controlling interest in the San Diego Chargers from Gene Klein in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Different teams approach playing their starting quarterback

in the first preseason game different ways Womens Darren Sproles Jersey , but the Eagles aren’t saying which path they’ll be taking against the Titans this Thursday.Eagles head coach Doug Pederson said at a Tuesday press conference that the team has not made a decision about whether Carson Wentz will start the game at quarterback.Wentz did not play in the preseason at all last year as he made his way back from a torn ACL. He ended last season on the sideline with a back injury, but has not been ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Big Cat Country Q&A: Who will be Blake Bortles’ go-to receiver vs. Giants?

Let’s answer some questions ahead of the Jacksonville Jaguars’ season opener against the New York Giants!Shamari from Savannah DJ Chark Jersey , GAQ: Who is the go to guy for Blake Bortles in this game?A: I really don’t have a handle on this. If Marqise Lee were healthy I’d think he’d be the guy with the most targets, but I actually think Donte Moncrief could get the most catches on Sunday. The Jaguars loved those short slants and intermediate routes near the sidelines during the preseason. I don’t ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. INDIANAPOLIS (AP)The Latest on the NFL combine (all times EST)

:2:15 p.m.Green Bay Packers general manager Brian Gutekunst says that the team would like to extend the contract of quarterback Aaron Rodgers ”sooner rather than later.”Gutekunst was asked about the two-time NFL MVP at the combine. He says that the team realizes it’s ”not going to be inexpensive.”Rodgers is under contract through the 2019 season following a five-year extension signed in 2013 that boosted his annual average salary to $22 million http://www.thebearslockerroom.com/au...n-lynch-jersey ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast