chenyan94

1. Oh boy. Denver Broncos star cornerback

Chris Harris Jr. wants a new contract or he wants to be traded. Your move Womens Noah Fant Jersey , John Elway."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Broncos NewsBroncos 2019 Draft ClassBroncos PodcastsBroncos 2019 ScheduleKey Offseason DatesCommunity RulesFull ArchiveBroncos StoriesScheduleRosterStatsOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Denver Broncos NewsReport: Chris Harris Jr. has requested the Broncos to give him a new contract or trade himNew,127commentsOh boy. Denver ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. When I first began mourning the end of the 2018 NFL season

that was put to bed by the Patriots 13-3 victory over the Rams in Super Bowl LIII on February 3 David DeCastro Jersey , there was no way in heck I thought Steelers fans would soon find a football fix that didn’t involve mock drafts, the upcoming free agency period, Antonio Brown, Le’Veon Bell or a continued preoccupation with “FireTomlin!”However, Friday morning, my mom (or mum in both Pittsburgh and England-speak) called to inform me that BTSC writer and Great Britain native Simon Chester was on ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Redskins have gotten their man to shore up

the defensive backfield"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Looks Like Someone Has A Sixpack Of The MondaysDaily SlopRedskins RecapsEDTShareTweetShareSharePig Pen Podcast: Landing LandonVincent Carchietta-USA TODAY SportsThe Redskins made the first big splash in a stacked safety class with the signing of Landon Collins. On this week’s Pig Pen Podcast Jimmy Moreland Washington Redskins Jersey , I break down the move and how it started a great 24-ish hours for the Redskins.Despite saying that he ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Jon Gruden was enthusiastic

about quarterback Nathan Peterman’s potential when Peterman was entering the league in 2017 and Gruden was still in his former job as an analyst for ESPN.Gruden is now the head coach of the Raiders and he’ll now have a chance to see if he can coax something out of Peterman Derek Carrier Jersey , who he called the most pro-ready quarterback in the 2017 class. According to multiple reports, the Raiders have signed Peterman after working him out on Wednesday.Peterman did not do anything during his ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Broncos interviewed T.C. McCartney

for their quarterbacks coach vacancy on Tuesday and they won’t need to continue searching for someone to fill that spot.Mike Klis of KUSA reports that McCartney has been hired. He worked with offensive coordinator Rich Scangarello on the 49ers staff for the last two years as an offensive assistant.McCartney is is the grandson of former University of Colorado head coach Bill McCartney and the son of the late Sal Aunese Tramaine Brock Jersey , who was the starting quarterback at Colorado before being ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast