chenyan94

1. The Chicago Bears added another player to their offeason roster

earlier today when they signed offensive lineman Willie Beavers to a reserve/futures contract. You may recognize the name Riley Ridley Chicago Bears Jerseys , because Beavers was on Chicago’s practice squad in 2018. The Bears are his fifth different stop in his NFL journey after being a 4th-round draft pick of the Minnesota Vikings in 2016. He played two games for the Vikings that year, but was released before the 2017 started. He bounced from practice squads of the Patriots, back to the Vikings, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. We are officially just ONE WEEK away from day

one of the 2019 NFL Draft and you bet you’re sweet peeps that I am STOKED.To think that Rayshawn Jenkins Jerseys 2019 , just over a week from right now, we can all wrap our minds..."We are officially just ONE WEEK away from day one of the 2019 NFL Draft and you bet you’re sweet peeps that I am STOKED.To think that, just over a week from right now, we can all wrap our minds and hearts around a new class of Chargers rookies.New names to write about. New names to rock on our backs as we cheer ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Eagles may be without linebacker Kamu Grugier-Hill

to open the regular season.Grugier-Hill stayed down after a collision with running back Jordan Howard in Saturday’s practice and grabbed his left knee. He took a cart back inside after limping to the sideline.Mike Garafolo of NFL Media reports that Grugier-Hill has been diagnosed with a Grade 3 MCL sprain. He is expected to remain out into the regular season with the hope of returning to action “relatively early” in the year.Grugier-Hill is entering his third year with the Eagles and is pencilled ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Matt and I are accustomed to scraping the sides

of the barrel to get you players for the desperate fantasy coach. Not tonight! Finally a Thursday night game where we are not shopping from the bargain bin.Yes Josh Allen Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys , I am starting Big Ben. I just hope you all have stronger teams than I do, consisting of more than just Ben. I’m not going to waste your time arguing stats on obvious starters. You are going to start Big Ben, Cam, Conner, AB, Juju, McCaffrey. So instead of starts I am giving you my sleeper picks and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized