chenyan94

1. The Broncos interviewed T.C. McCartney

for their quarterbacks coach vacancy on Tuesday and they won’t need to continue searching for someone to fill that spot.Mike Klis of KUSA reports that McCartney has been hired. He worked with offensive coordinator Rich Scangarello on the 49ers staff for the last two years as an offensive assistant.McCartney is is the grandson of former University of Colorado head coach Bill McCartney and the son of the late Sal Aunese Tramaine Brock Jersey , who was the starting quarterback at Colorado before being ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Pittsburgh Steelers have won three straight games

and have finally started to “stack wins”. After their 33-18 win over the Cleveland Browns in Week 8 Ernie Stautner Jersey , the team has to move on quickly as they prepare to face the Baltimore Ravens, on the road, in Week 9. Something I did last season and I’m going to start again is the Black-and-gold Links article. This is an article where I take stories from quality news sources across the Internet and add them here for your viewing pleasure. I won’t be posting the entire articles, but I’ll ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. "Oh man... Oh man! It’s gonna be a great year!

""WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Looks Like Someone Has A Sixpack Of The MondaysDaily SlopRedskins RecapsEDTShareTweetShareSharePig Pen Podcast Ep. 7: Ioannidis’ Extension And Redskins 2019 SchedulePaul Rutherford-USA TODAY SportsThis week on the Pig Pen Podcast I got the benefit of some news breaking at the right time with Matt Ioannidis’ contract extension. It seems like the Redskins are finally taking the smart route and building the front-seven. I breakdown what this means for the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Thursday the Raiders returned to work

after a day off. Heading into it Tahir Whitehead Jersey , Antonio Brown had his most extensive work in practice and Gruden was optimistic his super star receiver would see even more..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesSilver And Black Pride homepageHorizontal - WhiteSilver And Black Pridean Oakland Raiders communityFollow Silver And Black Pride online:Follow Silver And Black Pride on TwitterFollow Silver And Black Pride on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchSilver ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. For the first time since 2014, the Denver

ENGLEWOOD John Elway Jersey , Colo. (AP) —Broncos spent their summer without a job-share arrangement at quarterback, something they expect to give them a big boost Sunday when they open against the Seattle Seahawks with Case Keenum under center .“That’s the best thing if you’ve got one quarterback you can go with,” receiver Demaryius Thomas said. “Like, for example, Antonio Brown’s been with Ben Roethlisberger since forever. That’s why they’re so good.”Gary Kubiak spelled Peyton Manning with Brock ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast