meilleursDofuskamas

1. The best one-handed sword in WoW Classic: THUNDERFURY

Thunderfury would be the first true legendary weapon in World of Warcraft, with a lot less than 10 players in each server having enough strength and luck your can purchase it. It is so precious who's has been synonymous with rare pieces of World of Warcraft for more than a decade. Although after World Warcraft is updated and expanded often, each player may easily obtain legendary weapons, but Thunderfury is a symbol of glory. Its fascinate players not simply comes from its unique appearance, but ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. It's hard to envision the best way ahead for WoW Classic

I am an enormous fan of World of Warcraft, and I communicate considerable time daily to experience World of Warcraft. And the WoW Classic released by Blizzard on August 27 next year has attracted me a lot, because I also greatly would like to restart a adventure regarding the original Azeroth continent many years ago. Unfortunately, after 3-4 months, my character only reached level 54 because I was very busy currently, and my pals who joined WoW Classic by himself have previously reached inside ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. World of Warcraft 8.2.5 patch: one of the most controversial story is about to an end

In the most recent expansion of World of Warcraft: After the launch of Azeroth, the tribes and alliances in World of Warcraft officially began a lengthy war. The story that Blizzard wished to tell from the Battle of Azeroth was huge and ambitious, and also the development team produced numerous complete CGI movies and elaborate cutscenes. At the start of this expansion, players might find two cities completely destroyed and may disappear in the world forever. Now, players might make branch selections ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Review of Wrath of the Lich King - Worst WoW Expansion

Compared while using the Legion, the Wrath of the Lich King don't have much innovative features, but during days past, the info it provides can meet the needs coming from all players, so inside minds from the majority of players, it is really one about the best expansion in World of Warcraft. The final boss, the Lich King Arthas, has become regarded as just about the most successful villain in World of Warcraft since its appearance: anger drove him to war against Azeroth, as well as the opening ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A easy trick to keep your character name in WoW Classic

In World of Warcraft, naming your character is a very sacred thing. The first impression of other players is your ID. When you make a mistake in the battle and your battle fails, your team leader will yell your name. So even if you can't wait to get into the game the first time WoW Classic is released, you should be cautious about naming this work.

Fortunately, now you can do it more easily. In order to prevent excessive pressure on the server on the first day, Blizzard opened part ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast