Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. World of Warcraft: Neltharion

World of Warcraft: Neltharion

Neltharion, one of the important characters in the "World of Warcraft" series produced by Blizzard Entertainment, the king of the Black Dragon, was once the guardian of the dragon, the guardian of the earth. He once turned into a human being in the foreign domain and appeared as the lord of Presto.
    Powerful, calm, wise, and deceitful, once in the fierce battle against the Burning Legion in the Battle of the Ancients, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. World of Warcraft 8.3 version of the auction house changes details (2)

World of Warcraft 8.3 version of the auction house changes details (2)

Changed item trading rules

The purchaser is now able to purchase a portion of the item on the shelf, rather than buying all of the items on the shelf as before.
    And the new goods priority rule has been formulated, that is, the latest goods that are subsequently put on shelves can be sold first in the first time.
    And the auction house will give priority to the lowest ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. World of Warcraft: the confrontation between new players and old players

World of Warcraft: the confrontation between new players and old players

In the many different ways in which World of Warcraft has folded time and space from the past to the present, my favorite is the generation gap between old players and novices. As a member of the old game, when I met with people who had never experienced the original state of World of Warcraft, I felt warm and awkward. I feel like a sherpa: I finally have a chance to show rather than tell ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. World of Warcraft auction house renovation, players expressed their expectations

World of Warcraft auction house renovation, players expressed their expectations

Recently, according to the news released by the official team, the World of Warcraft auction house will enter the stage of renovation, and the players are very excited about this news. Because in World of Warcraft, the auction house has been maintaining its appearance for many years and has not improved in any way. Now the news of the renovation of the auction house makes the players ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. World of Warcraft adds new classes

World of Warcraft adds new classes

As time goes on, the World of Warcraft tends to improve. While the function is constantly improving, the profession in the game is gradually enriched. With this update, two new classess have been added to the game: Vulpera and Mechagnomes.

The next version of World of Warcraft will introduce two new classess, and the official game team is very much looking forward to the performance of these two classess. The ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast