xiayumin

1. MapleStory M launches new Evan Class and Mini-Games

MapleStory M is a free massively multiplayer online mobile game for iOS and Android. In addition to new mini-games and seasonal events, there is also the addition of the new Magic Dragon Master. As the last descendant of the Dragon Lord, Evan's mission is to tame Mil, and the last one has a powerful dragon.

The skills of the Dragon Masters include summoning Mill to fight, launching Mil's Dragon Howler at the enemy, and flying freely on its back. In addition to the revolutionary curriculum, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. How to properly start the road of the exile army? Guide 2.0 Exile Road

When the legion is in chaos, the battle is coming to an end. Exiles must fight for their release, however, many are not willing to do so.
    A month ago, the Army of Exiles was officially launched. Although it has been more than a month, there are still some players who are dying, so I became an exile some time ago. So far, I have written a guide to Buy POE Currency the game based on my own experience, I hope it will help you.

Introduction
    Just as the description of the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. MapleStory M enters pre-registration period and offers many prizes

MapleStory M has been on the commemoration of the company's first anniversary, once the PC version was released in the MapleStory game, which was first released in 2018. This year, with the arrival of the new course, players have ushered in a new hero, Mirage and the first anniversary celebration of MapleStory Mobile.

Players can now pre-register for the Phantom Pre-Registration proposal on July 17th, as those who register in Buy Maplestory Mobile Mesos advance may receive many rewards, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Elder Scrolls Online hosts the largest competition in Cologne

Dear fans of Elder Scrolls Online need to pay attention, Elder Scrolls Online will hold the largest competition in Cologne, which means it will meet the world's largest ESO players. Many players have expressed great expectations long before because this will be a player who can make many friends with common language and hobbies at this party.

Bethesda Game Days will launch an off-site party for players to Buy ESO Gold enjoy food, drinks and, most importantly, the player's favorite ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The melee battle in the "path of exile" is undergoing large-scale reforms.

If my help guide is an excellent indicator, then publishing the road to exile on the console is a huge success for Grinding Gear Games. After releasing PoE around the Xbox One console in October, traffic continued to grow and remained stable for several weeks, after which it will appear on various platforms and be sought after by many players.

For beginners, when high-speed attack gains are not yet available, there is a concern that melee will be Buy POE Items considered slow and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast