xiayumin

1. Rumors: World of Warcraft is lowering the limit

Whenever World of Warcraft expands, Blizzard will break the upper limit. It used to be only 60, and now there are 120. Although Blizzard has greatly accelerated the leveling process, it is a daunting number. Therefore, there may still be changes before the game is officially released.

Game director Ion Hazzikostas had previously proposed the idea of ??"horizontal extrusion." With 120 levels, Blizzard can't guarantee meaningful rewards after successful challenges at each ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Free Armor Trim: The Communist Revolution inside Runescape

Before the Fortnite, there was Runescape. Before the Runescape, there was an eternal class struggle. Emilie Rākete wrote that the two collided most quickly. Many players are excited about these players, so what kind of sparks do they encounter?

RuneScape continues to be announced as the largest multiplayer adventure game to date. Millions of people are attracted by their powerful graphics and repetitive gameplay. Like many young people, I am also deeply fascinated by RuneScape. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. World of Warcraft Classic Beta Alterac Valley Test Plan Overview

As the testing and stress testing of World of Warcraft Classic continues, Blizzard begins to release more updates on new areas and specific operational strategies.

The MMO was phased out before the final release on August 27 this season.
    After two stress tests were released on May 22 and May 29, internal testers were able to test the Arathi Basin and raise the upper limit - from 40 to 50. This can be measured in areas including Stranglethorn Vale, Desolace and Arathi Highlands... ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. WOW Classic: The classic may be Blizzard's most insidious effort has not attracted yo

Don't misunderstand what I mean. When Blizzard first announced "World of Warcraft: Classic", I was very excited.
    To be clear, I like the idea of ​​"World of Warcraft: Classic". I have not played World of Warcraft since the Cataclysm was lifted. However, this new World of Warcraft, I sank in Blizzard's dream MMO for hours, days and weeks. I paid attention to dozens of "World of Warcraft" podcasts, and I even spent six to nine months frantically experimenting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The new PvP Dungeon belongs to MapleStory M. in the "The Legends Return" update.

Los Angeles - Respected Mobile MMORPG MapleStory M is pleased to announce the "The Legends Return" update on iOS and Android! This exciting game update allows players to get eight Maple World Legends from the new PvP dungeon, unlock valuable Kemdi dice events, and let players experience The Spring Wonder Wheel and more. The more exciting part is waiting for the player to discover.

PvP dungeons include two modes available: ranking mode and free mode. The ranking mode allows ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast