aditiahuja

1. Is a CA can get into business journalism and media, if yes then How?

See, based on your question, I canít say if I have understood what you are trying to ask. Though, from what I have understood, you either want to start a media/ journalism business or want to acquire media houses or journalism clients for your CA firm.

Letís talk about both one by one:

1. How to start a media business

First decide which type of business you want to start? For instance, you can start an advertising agency or a news website or a news channel. ...
  2. Is it Okay, if a BAMS Doctor Starts Practising Allopathy?

There are several places where BAMS doctors are allowed to practice allopathy. States like Maharashtra in one such sector that have lit the green light on practising allopathy for those who are doing BAMS.

The subject of BAMS and the allopathy are quite controversial in terms of their methodology and application. The Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine, and Surgery sticks towards a less clinical approach and instead thrives on the natural remedies. It tends to heal a person with the application ...
  3. How can I improve my CIBIL score from 585 to 750 to avail a business loan?

We know that in order to avail a loan, a good credit score is a basic requirement. If you have a low score, there are ways to increase your credit score:

• Pay the bills on time as this will help to avoid late payments of loans, bills, mobile phones, etc as this has a great impact on the overall credibility of an individual
    • If you have no credit rating, avail short-term low amount loan and repay on time will provide a great boost in credit score. For a quick increase in the score,
  4. Suggest the ways to improve the CIBIL score from 550 to 750?

We know that in order to avail a loan, a good credit score is a basic requirement. If you have a low score, there are ways to increase your credit score:

Pay the bills on time as this will help to avoid late payments of loans, bills, mobile phones, etc as this has a great impact on the overall credibility of an individual

If you have no credit rating, avail short-term low amount loan and repay on time will provide a great boost in credit score. For a quick increase ...
  5. What is a business plan?

In simple words, it is the roadmap to your success in business. A business plan is basically a document that lays out brief information regarding the operation of your business as well as the financial targets you wish to conquer.

Apart from expressing the objectives of your business, the summarised paper will also contain all the plans and budgets which will help in determining as to how the objectives are going to be realised.

For those who are on their way of forming ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast