Recent Blogs Posts

1. Interview Essay

Interview essays allow you to use people as your sources rather than books. What is especially helpful in this sort of paper is that you are able to get a first-person viewpoint on a subject, whether this is about a person's life or something in which they are an expert.

Make the Essay Meaningful: These sorts of papers can be especially meaningful if you write them about family members or interview people who do a job or activity you would like to try yourself.

Where ...
    Categories
    Writing
  2. Evolution of the Korean Film Industry

According to the writing elites study, the evolution of the Korean cinema has its appropriate stages that are based on the constant control of government and censorship. The main point is that Korea was under total Japanese suppression from 1910 to1945, and the movie industry depended on the political situation in the country.
    Darcy Paquet, Soyoung Kim and Hyangjin Lee observe the questions of ideology and cultural perspectives that interacted with each other, as these issues altered the ...
  3. Importance of Reading and Writing Skills

Going to school is mandatory and, most times, free, so not receiving some form of an education is rare. Reading and writing are the important sections in our daily and is fundamental in life because of how often they are used throughout the world to convey messages but can be difficult skills to master. These skills have played a great role in our life because reading and writing improve our knowledge and helps us to express ideas, thoughts in public through words. Reading and writing are two parts ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I write and edite

Typically a customer has a certain idea they're attempting to communicate; they just lack the structure or words to definitely iterate it. While I edit a customer's work I really do more than fix their grammar. I can assure you work that's grammatically sound but also ardently in song with your distinct voice. I've established and carefully calibrated different kinds of business writing, such as grant proposals, blog articles, posts, and nonfiction novels. I enjoy working using fiction as a philosophical ...
  5. The Dreaded "e" Word

It’s amazing how just four little letters can strike so much fear into the hearts of aspiring authors, cast many into Bunyan’s “slough of despond” from whence so few ever return. Worth only 5 points in Scrabble, “edit” has immeasurable value in the writing world, however, where it’s the “work” part that comes after the fun of spewing out stories, articles, poems, song lyrics, scripts and what have you.

I’ve heard some seasoned writers say they actually enjoy the editing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast