All Blog Entries

1. Training Log Update

Low back was feeling a bit better today, so I pushed it a bit on pause squats, and got a 20lb PR. I still cut the squats short because it really started to tighten up on the low left side after that. And it was a very easy decision to not do deadlifts, pretty obvious at that point that it would have been stupid to attempt. Everything is headed in the right direction, so I'm happy with the weeks progress.

I will be working out of town for the next 2 weeks, and very unlikely to be ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Training Log Update

low back on left side still aggravated, so I cut the squats short. My arm seems to be coming back pretty well. It hasn't been 4 months yet since surgery, but the heavier weights (for me anyway) are feeling more solid on my arm.Week 23Day 2 - 2/17/10wide stance squat - 1RM: 456 lbs225 lbs x 8 reps x 1 sets @ 7 RPE - 49% of 1RM315 lbs x 5 reps x 1 sets @ 7 RPE - 69% of 1RM365 lbs x 3 reps x 1 sets @ 8 RPE - 80% of 1RM2 bd bench - 1RM: 418 lbs315 lbs x 4 reps x 1 sets @ 8 RPE - 75% of 1RM345 lbs x ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized