All Blog Entries

1. Training Log Update

School Rotation #3**** *4 of 7*** 95 min. inc. warm upsPulling was not as good as I thought it was going to be. I took vid of my deads and I dont know, hips may not be low enough, back felt tight and straight but did not look it. My first move is where I think the problem is, but I dont know, Going to have somebody smarter than me (anybody) look at it.Rack pulls below the knee are much different than Rack Pulls above the knee. The failed set was like it was nailed down! More work needed!Week 12Day ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Thursday - BP PR and SQUATS

I woke up last night around midnight with the worst headache...I could literally feel*my pulse in my own head without touching it.* On top of that, my belly felt upset and was in the bathroom for quite some time wondering when I was going to puke, but it never happened.* I got*chills and hot spells all throughout this hour.**I was thinking that if this kept up, I would have to see a doctor in the morning and skip work.* I decided to take some motrin and try to sleep.* Beth woke me up at 6am and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Week 2 Off Season Deadlift

Galactic EyeSharp as TekagiNinja's Iron ClawSee BeyondSHESHAWWWWWWW!!!!!Decided that I was being a bit too conservative with my deadlift target so I upped it 20 lbs. This made my work weight actually go up 40 lbs rather than 20. Still was very easy and still had lots left.Week 2Day 4 - 2/18/10Deadlift - Standing on Plate - No Belt - 1RM: 674 lbs445 lbs x 8 reps x 1 sets @ 8 RPE - 66% of 1RM445 lbs x 8 reps x 1 sets @ 8 RPE - 66% of 1RMRomanian Deadlift - No Belt - 1RM: 591 lbs390 lbs x 8 reps x ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized