All Blog Entries

1. 212,5 kgs squat 3 reps

2. Training Log Update

I was upset in my stomach today. (Details should be unecessary.) But I still managed to do a personal best in the squat. Leg strength is still moving upwards!

This was the first time I did deadlift with bands attached to the powerrack. This means the 320 kgs are ligher at the floor and heavier on the top. But I will try to fasten the bands so that they are not helping at all at the top next time. This means that the weights I used this time will not be relevant next time I do this ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Training Log Update

Back to the grind! I got my program laid out, hopefully it'll work. It is based a lot on russian programming with a few of my own twists and RTS layed over it. I was going to do 6 sets of 2 but ended at 5 because I was pretty beat. Slingshot bench felt good, threw in some pauses on some of the reps, just kept it light and easy there. The deadlift was also real easy. I really felt like I was grooving the pulls well today. The best part about today is my body wasn't in a ton of pain, I could feel ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized