Recent Blogs Posts

1. FFXIV: They’re all of the same

I've been playing MMORPGs provided that I can remember. In the 2004-2005 era, I was in late middle school, and every one of my friends was playing 1 of 2 things, according to the group I asked: Runescape or World of Warcraft. Naturally, being the sucker to look pressure that I was, I dove into both. In Runescape, I spent my nights after basketball practice hustling people within FFXIV Gil the Duel Arena north of Al Kharid, convincing suckers that I should be weak and powerless, as I have zero weapons ...
  2. FFXIV is performing very well and won't modify the MMO

Since its reincarnation in 2013, “Final Fantasy XIV” has become on the rise, as well as A Realm Reborn made its debut, lots of new content has become added through these years. Square Enix offers to continue along this path, and then there are no intentions to make another MMO to the Final Fantasy brand, or any other sequel to FFXIV.

This will depend on Final Fantasy XIV producer and FFXIV Gil director Yoshida Naoki and lead author Banri Oda, who spoke to German Spieletipps during ...
  3. Final Fantasy XIV Bard repositions the show like a rhythm game

Bards gained the opportunity to play real music in Final Fantasy XIV towards the end of 2017 and have now since been a frustrating bar spectator about the cover of "All-Stars" and "One-Winged Angels" (or simply a loud beep such as a fire alarm). A talented bard rethinks the Final Fantasy XIV is a rhythm game, and I can't stop watching their performances.

Nicorzea Game Music is a YouTube performer who uses the in-game bard instrument to pay for the final soundtrack ...
  4. Final Fantasy XIV Devs strives to eliminate barriers between data centers

The World Access System, recently implemented in Final Fantasy XIV, allows players to go to servers in the same data center, but Square Enix's team set its goal on a larger target.

Currently, players from servers in different data centers cannot play together.

While physical data centers still exist, teams are looking for ways to break down barriers between data centers so that we can play with everyone else, regardless of the server and FF14 Gil data center. Having ...
  5. What's the best way to earn Gil in Final Fantasy XIV?

There are several ways to make Gil in FFXIV. Quests, crafting, farming and playing the market board.

Questing- This will get you quite a bit of Gil and progress the story along the way. Just the main scenario quest will net you a lot of Gil but will consume most of the time you have in the game up until end game. This will be your main source of Gil until you're able to do one of the things listed later. Side quests and level quests give a smaller amount but do give you something. ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast