Einar B. Gilberg

Friday March 22, 2013

Rate this Entry

Deadlift w/chains
(1 RM = 250kg, 2 RM = 235kg, 3 RM = 232.5kg)
5 x 20kg
3 x 60kg
2 x 100kg
2 x 140kg
2 x 180kg
2 x 220kg
2 x 240kg @ 10 RPE 5kg PB!
2 x 220kg @ 9 RPE
2 x 220kg @ 9 RPE

Bench 1.5 board light touch
(2 RM = 190kg, 3 RM = 185kg)
5 x 20kg
5 x 60kg
3 x 100kg
2 x 130kg
2 x 160kg
2 x 180kg @ 8.5 RPE
2 x 190kg @ 9 RPE Tie of PB, but I actually believe this is 10 kg PB on 1.5 board light touch (I don't keep control on which board and light touch/ordinary, but I will try to implement this)
1.5 board light touch
2 x 180kg @ 9 RPE
STRICT

RDL
4 x 180kg
4 x 205kg @ 9 RPE

FINITO

This has been an up and down week. To nights I have been having very poor/too little sleep. I have also tried to end a beginning relationship with a girl I met 5-6 weeks ago. I thought, think, thought I thought, that I wanted to live alone. Completely alone. But she came to my training today (she is holding the boards in the benchpress) and she makes me unsure because she is a helluva girl. Everything is complicated... how can I deny such a girl? Can I? I don't know. I thought I could, but right now she lies in my bed and I'm up eating and feeling free like I want to. So best of both worlds right now. Will it be so tomorrow? :-D

My deadlift seems to have lost momentum but it really has much to do with sleeping patterns etc. The deadlift is the exercise that reacts most negatively to bad shape. Next week will be critical in determing if momentum really has been lost or if these past two weeks has been momentarily.

Squats and benchpress seems to be in line. I'm just waiting to get recuperated enough. And I should be this monday.

Thanks!
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    I wish I could help you with your lady troubles, Einar. But hey... when they want you they want you! What's a man to do?
    lol, just kidding. I hope it works out for you, buddy.
    It all is impressive to read the paper these types of interesting together with different article content for your web-sites. Capital Gains Tax Advice London
    This kind of looks entirely best. These tiny information are manufactured in addition to massive amount historical past comprehending. I enjoy this kind of a whole lot. lawn service
    This excellent is undoubtedly fantastic. Most of these minuscule truth is generated applying broad range connected with accreditation know-how. When i benefit taking that approach lots. avenger endgame
    It really is also an incredible write-up i absolutely savored evaluating. It is not automatically day-to-day i produce the ability to find anything at all. wm1 schedule
    There are many dissertation internet sites on the internet while you obtain apparently mentioned within the web page. Kledingadvies
    Effortlessly these pages will likely definitely probably become well-known concerning several sites people, for the careful content or even thoughts. MAB certification for nurses
    This process will be creatively actually the best option. Every single one regarding infinitesimal shows are usually designed through several traditions expertise. I would recommend the application a lot. autism
    That is it's wise that you ideal research before generating. You possibly can build significantly better post therefore. Yoga Classes
    Promptly this kind of extraordinary internet site must unquestionably become identified inside of every one of the web site a lot of people, as a result of meticulous posts or perhaps critiques or perhaps comments. smartmedia
    This is why it is far better that you can pertinent analysis ahead of producing. It will be possible to post greater article using this method. Apex Legends Hack
    I'm keen on ones write-up. It truly is beneficial to discover people verbalize on the cardiovascular system in addition to understanding within this significant theme is usually simply discovered. Toronto Wedding Limo
    This really is besides a good quality apply for which i literally highly valued grasping. It's not at all on* a daily basis that we all put the opportunity to identify a thing. Mississauga Party Bus
    This presents itself fully suitable. Almost all these modest points were created in conjunction with great deal of heritage realizing. I adore that lots. Prom limo rentals
    To consider obtained on your own website however establishing therapy simply just a tiny bit of submits. Pleasant technique for prospective upcoming, We have been book-marking at a stretch protected kinds quit goes up with each other. Toronto Party Bus
    I'm keen on ones write-up. It truly is beneficial to discover people verbalize on the cardiovascular system in addition to understanding within this significant theme is usually simply discovered. Pattaya web design company
    This really is at the same time a terrific subject matter as i somewhat certainly wanted taking a look at. This may not quite frequently that we include possibility to lift weights a major issue. quickpayportal
    This is exactly every bit as an outstanding written content my spouse and i pretty genuinely appreciated checking out. It is not continuously i own probable to exercise a worry. infatuation scripts
    These kinds of would seem absolutely ideal. Every one of these minor data are generally created in addition to a great deal of history data. I favor that will a tremendous amount. Trade show booth ideas
    The subsequent seems including it goes without saying excellent. Almost all these trivial details are meant by employing volume of footing understanding. I love to these individuals drastically. Hamilton Lindley
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast