Adam-F

slightly off piste..

Rate this Entry
Feeling a little rough from Monday - my back is aching (nothing major), but my knee trouble has flared up some, some switched to RDL:

Touch and go press[x2@9]:
(125kgx1)
132.5kg @8.5
135kg @9
140kg x1 @9
127kg @9

RDL[x7@9]:
140kg @8
140kg @9
120kg @9

POR Incline[x7@9]:
(80kgx4)
95kg @9
90kg @9

Bench was moving very well - I decided I wanted to feel a heavier weight in my hand for a single - more a mental thing than anything, smoked that so very happy.

RDL just concentrated on a really tight back/ lats and form, these were much tougher and finished off with the inclines...back at the surgeon tomorrow re: the knee.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Team Member Blogs

Comments

Nice work on the benching. Have you done 140kg to your chest before?
    Quote Originally Posted by Element_26
    Nice work on the benching. Have you done 140kg to your chest before?
    Yeah, but only a handful of times - this was by far the best/ easiest rep though - I should have noted it as a 9.5 really - it wasn't a proper grind, but I wouldn't have a second rep.
    So... You lied?! I know what you mean re 9.5/10 though; unless the lift takes me about 5 seconds to from bottom position to lockout, it wasn't a 10!
    I know, I know - I am just cheating myself! LOL

perhaps 142.5 would have gone...but nothing more. Looking forward to my comp next weekend now!
    Great work Adam. Hmmm as you know my back has been giving me issues, how are you feeling after the RDLs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtaxl
    Great work Adam. Hmmm as you know my back has been giving me issues, how are you feeling after the RDLs?
    Feeling ok mate, although at the minute, I am tending to find a slight weakness in my mid/ upper back, so I am keeping these lighter and really contracting the lats, traps etc...so it isn't too stressful at all on my back.