125kg @8.5
125kg @8.5/9
125kg @8.5

Squat+50c[x4@9]:
(105x2)
145kg @8
150kg @8.5/9
142.5kg @8.5

Pretty good session overall - PB on the squat...which showed with the quick drop off, was spent after the 190. Moved to bench - this was weird - I smoked 1 rep @132.5, but failed off the chest...then smoked everything else, getting better set by set - the last 125 was the best, I only stopped due to time!?

Final squats were pretty strong, felt odd not having the belt but got moving well - stopped after the first down set - strength was ok, but form got a little sloppy.

Overall my hips and knees are feeling a little rough, time to pay some more attention to recovery me-thinks!
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Team Member Blogs

Comments

I wonder if you missgrooved or something on the bench.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Tuchscherer
    I wonder if you missgrooved or something on the bench.
    Yes possibly, based off my recent performances, just putting it down as an off set. Feeling pretty good after the last session of 2ct pauses.
    I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. Capital Gains Tax