Adam-F

update

Rate this Entry
So been seeing the chiropractor for my back troubles - starting back with a few different treatments, but I am off lifting proper for the next 6 weeks or so til I sort stuff out.

Fingers crossed I will have my knee cleared up by then too, so will be ready to come back like a new man!
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sorry to read this, man, but hopefully you'll get sorted and be in better shape when you come back. What treatments are you looking at, if you don't mind me asking?
    Ah that sucks man... You'll be on the weaksauce for a few weeks then. Hope both knee and back clear up soon though!
    Quote Originally Posted by BobW
    Sorry to read this, man, but hopefully you'll get sorted and be in better shape when you come back. What treatments are you looking at, if you don't mind me asking?
    No of course not Bob. So far it has consisted of some basic rehab exercises, acupuncture, adjustments and some deep tissue work.

One of the problem areas has become the supporting muscles around the vertebrae - they are essentially atrophied and letting the erectors do all the work (I think I have that right)...so lots of work to get that firing again.

Overall, I dont think its that serious, as in, I will be back lifting soon enough..