Mike Tuchscherer

Welcome back, DOMS

Rate this Entry
...more like immediate onset muscle soreness.
After the contest, I all of last week away from the gym. It was nice to kick off my "off season" with some R&R, but I was more than happy to get back in the gym today.

7/29/2013
Squat w/belt
e1RM: 744
Not bad for 8 days with no training. I overshot a little, but I'm pretty happy with how that went to be honest. Now that I'm in the off season, my aim is to maintain strength on minimal volume. The idea is to prep for the upcoming loading periods. Next week: 695, 715.
Weight Reps RPE
695 x 1 @ 8.5
725 x 1 @ 9.5
655 x 3 @ 8.5
655 x 3 @ 8.5
Bench (pinky on rings)
e1RM: 471
Singles were actually very good -- comparable to my full grip, which is what I wanted to see. I'm seeing more nuance in bench grip leverages, so we'll see how the theory pans out in the next few weeks. Rep work was solid and much better than I expected. This isn't far off my all time PR competition raw bench.
Weight Reps RPE
415 x 1 @ 8
435 x 1 @ 8.5
405 x 3 @ 8
425 x 3 @ 9
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Team Member Blogs , Team Leaders

Comments

The rest is so needed, I had to fight the urge to lift last week and glad I did not. You look like you are picking up where you left off. Good work Mike.
    An entry and all data collection is made possible for the future times. The sufficiency of the data and australianwritings writers are ensured for the members and all their clients for the functions.
    Join this site and play this freecell solitaire online on this site,i hope you can easy to play free freecell solitaire such a great site and provide the best world famous game.
    I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. Capital Gains Tax Advice