BeanieWarrior

Just recieved RTS book

Rate this Entry
So i got my RTS book... and I am all kinds of confused. I feel like I have an idea of whats going on in one chapter, then the next reaffirms that I am clueless. I know RTS is a great way to train, and Ive used auto-regulated training before. It looks like programming it for myself is going to be a bit more difficult than initially anticipated. It will all be worth it Im sure. Push/pull meet tomorrow. Should probably try and get some sleep

Comments

I would strongly recommend buying the progressive powerlifting seminar DVD as well, it cleared up a lot of things for me concerning long term planning, stress and intensity management and so on.

It's quite interresting how RTS utilizes percentages in the overall planning of a macrocykle and keeping the intensity in check - it's easy to get the empression that RPE's and fatique %'s is all that is to it, but that is certainly not the case.
    I am definitely starting to realize that that. Im starting to get a much better hang of it all (3 hours of steady reading and re reading), so once I have a full grasp of Fatigue % and how to correlates to me specifically, ill delve deeper into Macrocycles and more in-depth programming
    I loved reading this RTS book a lot. I think this RTS book is one of the best I've read. My mates at https://easywritingservice.com/buy-personal-statement/ website were pleased after reading this book, as well. The author did a wonderful job.