Sasha tries to make heavy weights feel lighter

5/12/14 TRAC & Nutrition

Rate this Entry
TRAC
Continue training as normal.
Also, tiredness has been high. Try to take a nap today.

Combined stress: 2.5 Moderate Stress
Weekly Avg Stress: 3.4 Moderate Stress
Recovery Rate: 10
Fatigue load: 5 High Stress

Either recovery cardio paid off or I show a delay on TRAC. Fatigue finally dropped a hair today and nice recovery spike, yay!

5/11 Burn rate:
2760 cals

5/11 Intake: 172p/111c/112f/2131 cals

Tried not to have as crazy of a deficit as I usually do on off days, and made sure over 100g carbs so wouldn't be too dead today for all the heavy singles.

Sleep:
6:52 asleep
7:29 laying down
92% sleep efficiency

About my "norm" of crappy sleep, though slept harder/less waking than usual. Guess my sleep catchup the other day just wasn't enough, though. No time to nap, will try to get to bed early tonight.

Did my weekly measurement/BF caliper stuff (I usually input that on bb.com as they give me nice historical graphs and stuff). My old stand-by calipers that I used for years broke about a month ago, and my new "better" ones (the giant Slimguide one) pinch a lot harder and give me much smaller skinfold readings. So, I really don't know where my BF is right now (I'm not 11.6% like new caliper says, lol), as I had gotten a good method with my old ones that approximated very closely with when I went for DEXAs.

So, all I can say right now is that I am leaner and have a few smaller circumference measurements of my fattier spots (waist, thigh) than when I was 15.5% BF last month, but I'm still above 14.1% (DEXA last year at 146 lb) where a weird lump in my right bicep becomes visible (like a funky thick striation). I've been tracking my "new" caliper measurements, and will get another DEXA in a month or 2 and will see how it relates so I can rely more on it for my OCD tracking

Updated 05-12-2014 at 08:59 PM by birdiefu

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

What a good blog you have here. Please update it more often. This topics is my interest. Thank you. . .
    JNC JNC001 Wheels
    Should there be another persuasive post you can share next time, I’ll be surely waiting for it.
    httpstelegra.ph7-Ways-To-Keep-Your-AMERISLEEP-MATRESS-2019-Growing-Without-Burning-The-Midnight-Oil-03-13
    Should there be another persuasive post you can share next time, I’ll be surely waiting for it.
    elba oven repair singapore,
    I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . .
    借錢網
    I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . .
    借錢週轉
    Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me.
    股票教學
    Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me.
    股市課程