FrmrHoss

Week 29, Day 4 - Good work and good golf score ;)

Rate this Entry
April 27, 2013

NUTRITION:

65/360/210

RTS - Week 29, Day 4

2 Ct Pause Deads x3@9(4-6% Fatigue)
345@8
365@8
385@9
365@8
365@9
8cm Towel Press x3@9 (4-6% Fatigue) 225@7
255@8
270@9.5
255@9
Pendlay Rows x6@9 (4-6% Fatigue) 135@7
155@8
165@8.5
155@8
155@9
Face Pulls 45kg x 10 x 2

Ab work and shoulder prehab

COMMENTS:

TRAC scores back improved so got in some good volume today. Nothing really special to report except that I really like the feel of those towel presses.

Also went out and played golf immediately after the workout and put in a pretty good round for me; only the 2nd time out this year and fired off a 45-42 at a really tough course. Now going ot sit around and relax on this rainy Sunday.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Not many powerlifters play golf; you and I may be the only two. I seem to be better at golf than powerlifting
    Haha, I'd say I'm just mediocre at both. I didn't start playing until I was 23-24. Unfortunately all of my cousins are low single digit handicappers (including one who played in D-1) so I have to play and compare myself to them all the time.
    I took the clubs out of the garage in March, where they had spent most of the last nine months, shot par and put them back in the garage.
    Haha, good move.

I played my first round of the year last weekend with one of my cousins who hadn't played in 9 months. He went out and shot 34 on the front 9 and said the same thing "maybe it's time to quit..."
    Sadly, I am not that good at golf. Or maybe I just have bad equipment. Found some useful stuff on this site like cold weather golf balls and I hope that it will help me to become a better player. I really think that in such a game as golf equipment is amazingly important. Nearly as important as having a fast car if you are a race driver. And what are your thoughts on that, would you agree with me?
    These golf scores are excellent, and I am thankful to you for sharing them with us. I can browse around these guys with ease now, and that's best for me currently. It would be great if you shared more content like this with me.
    Golf trucks are normally utilized on nation clubs and greens. Notwithstanding, they can likewise be utilized as a part of different areas, for example, resorts, lodgings, and retirement towns among others. More special info here