Rate this Entry
Monday –

All weight is measured in pounds.

Morning workout –

Squat w/belt:
x1 @8
335 x 1 @ 8

then move to 74%x5x2 (-19%)
Dropped the weight by 19% (came out to 271.35, but did 270).
270 x 5 @ 8
270 x 5 @ 8.5

2ct Pause Squat:
x1 @8
270 @ 8
x4 @9
275 x 4 @ 9

plus 2 down sets (load drop)
260 x 5 reps load drop (Dropped 5% of 275)
245 x 5 reps load drop (Dropped 5% of 275)

Note: Forgot to record RPEs on load drops! Guesstimate @ 8 on both.

Competition Raw Bench:
Work up to 68% x 5 reps x 4 sets
68% of 314 (my 1 RM) came out to 213.52, so I used 215.
215 x 5 reps x 4 sets (ending with @ 8 on last set)

Evening workout –

Pin Press (mid-range):
x1 @8
325 x 1 @ 9 (Over shot. Should’ve been an 8 RPE)
x4 @9
275 x 4 @ 9
plus 2 down sets (load drop)
260 x 6 @ 9 Load Drop (Dropped 5% of 275)
245 x 6 @ 9 Load Drop (Dropped 5% of 260)

Deadlift w/belt:
Work up to 68% x 5 reps x 3 sets
68% of 507 (my 1 RM) came out to 344.76, so I used 345.
345 x 5 reps @ 8
345 x 5 reps @ 9
345 x 5 reps @ 9

Notes: Did not go in with any expectations, as far as how much weight to use. Worked up to the prescribed RPE and left it at that. I felt pretty winded after the morning’s squat session, but that was expected. As the program moves forward, and I incorporate some GPP, I should be just fine. Overall, today was awesome.

Comments

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Just discovered I have misinterpreted load drops and repeats. I'll be sure to correct this in future training.
    A forum is designed for the future items for the participants. All the issues of the forum and professional essay service is entrusted for the talented men. This is ensured for the formation of the open items for the participants.
    That is furthermore a good submit that i actually appreciated studying. It isn't each day that we hold the chance to find out one thing. Capital Gains Tax Advice
    This is really too a very great publishing all of us critically skilled searching via. It's not even close to every day we now have danger to look at something. Business Listings
    Well I sincerely enjoyed studying it harbortouch gift cards Keep up the acts of kindness guys,I can appricate your work.
    This is really too a very great publishing all of us critically skilled searching via. It's not even close to every day we now have danger to look at something. Your Plumbing Company
    I like an individual's publishing. It's good to look at you really clarify within phrases using the spirit in addition quality in this essential issue is usually quite easily seen. They Changed Me
    I enjoy every one of the post, My spouse and i liked, I might like additional data using this type of, since it can be pretty nice., Regards created for supplying. pname com facebook orca
    To consider obtained on your own website however establishing therapy simply just a tiny bit of submits. Pleasant technique for prospective upcoming, We have been book-marking at a stretch protected kinds quit goes up with each other. pest control
    You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... Net Listings
    The item senses solely ideal. Each of small facets were being designed as a result of quite a few history knowledge. I really like the appliance loads. you can try this out
    It is advertising and marketing offers advertisments so as to practical research ahead of placing. In other words to jot down more appropriate area in this way. lunettes-astronomique.fr
    That's why its more practical that you may appropriate study previous to developing. You'll be able to post more significant posting like this. veilleuses-bebe.fr
    The accumulated onto your blog site despite the fact paying off acceptance just many tid little submits. Gratifying strategy for honest, I will be bookmarking before you start acquire merchandise realization spgs right in place. rainureuses.fr
    Thank you so much as you have been willing to share information with us. We will forever admire all you have done here because you have made my work as easy as ABC. panier-pour-chien.fr
    Efficiently written information. It will be profitable to anybody who utilizes it, counting me. Keep up the good work. For certain I will review out more posts day in and day out. brosse-a-barbe.fr
    Remarkable article, it is particularly useful! I quietly began in this, and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Delights, keep doing more and extra impressive! sky everton condo
    That's the reason it is best you must corresponding investigation in advance of designing. You're able to present better send in using this method. How to find Russian friends on facebook
    Thanks for sharing this valuable content. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before. Wooden display easel
    Remarkable article, it is particularly useful! I quietly began in this, and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Delights, keep doing more and extra impressive! coiffeuse-meubles.fr/
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast