Rate this Entry
Monday –

All weight is measured in pounds.

Morning workout –

Squat w/belt:
x1 @8
335 x 1 @ 8

then move to 74%x5x2 (-19%)
Dropped the weight by 19% (came out to 271.35, but did 270).
270 x 5 @ 8
270 x 5 @ 8.5

2ct Pause Squat:
x1 @8
270 @ 8
x4 @9
275 x 4 @ 9

plus 2 down sets (load drop)
260 x 5 reps load drop (Dropped 5% of 275)
245 x 5 reps load drop (Dropped 5% of 275)

Note: Forgot to record RPEs on load drops! Guesstimate @ 8 on both.

Competition Raw Bench:
Work up to 68% x 5 reps x 4 sets
68% of 314 (my 1 RM) came out to 213.52, so I used 215.
215 x 5 reps x 4 sets (ending with @ 8 on last set)

Evening workout –

Pin Press (mid-range):
x1 @8
325 x 1 @ 9 (Over shot. Should’ve been an 8 RPE)
x4 @9
275 x 4 @ 9
plus 2 down sets (load drop)
260 x 6 @ 9 Load Drop (Dropped 5% of 275)
245 x 6 @ 9 Load Drop (Dropped 5% of 260)

Deadlift w/belt:
Work up to 68% x 5 reps x 3 sets
68% of 507 (my 1 RM) came out to 344.76, so I used 345.
345 x 5 reps @ 8
345 x 5 reps @ 9
345 x 5 reps @ 9

Notes: Did not go in with any expectations, as far as how much weight to use. Worked up to the prescribed RPE and left it at that. I felt pretty winded after the morning’s squat session, but that was expected. As the program moves forward, and I incorporate some GPP, I should be just fine. Overall, today was awesome.

Comments

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    In the world of www, there are countless blogs. But believe me, this blog has all the perfection that makes it unique in all. I will be back again and again. tree removal in Jupiter FL
    You have a real ability for writing unique content.I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article.I agree with your way of thinking.Thank you for sharing. clenbuterol
    Thanks for the blog post buddy! Keep them coming... voucher codes
    The design surely marvelous. Every one of those modest material are actually fashioned utilising wide range of the past past experiences. I'd like the lot tremendously. voyance amour audiotel
    Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. taxi antwerpen
    Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. https://dewiqq.cc/
    I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. odzyskiwanie danych Poznań
    To assist dissertation web sites over the web in case you get naturally released as part of your web site. commercial snow removal services in rapid city sd
    I need this article content, Create much-loved, I'd personally like additional information employing this, great deal of thought is specially interesting., Bless anyone suitable for producing. Taxi Services
    That'sthe justification selling you ought to correct home work in advance of composing. It is practical to jot down greater offer this particular. Commercial snow removal company in rapid city sd
    I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... https://dewiqq.link/
    The style make an effort to delightful. All of them significant knowledge really are designed choosing massive amount historical past feel. I would like the whole thing notably. daftar poker idn
    When i actually procured against your website check having said that contributing knowledge just a little touching submits. Awesome way of possibilities, We're also book-marking by carrying out a phase obtain editions finish spgs manner right up. Mining Rig Suppliers
    I am eager the set up. It is wonderful to determine many people explain in words from your nature as well as capability upon which basic subject region are usually easily discovered. Bonus
    Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. Vinyl siding replacements
    I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Psychoterapeuta-online.pl
    I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. job posting
    I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. Чартером
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast