Min. Order : 50.00 KGS
Packaging : 25 KG/DRUM

Payment Terms : L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,O/A
Delivery Time : 2-3 E-mail:inquiry@foodchem.cn******
</ul>

</tbody>
Specification
<div id="coa"]
<tbody><th>Items </th><th>Standard</th>Identification IR &amp;NMR spectrum Appearance White Crystals or Crystalline Powder Specific rotation -29.0~ -32.0 Water Content 5.5~9.5 Residue on ignition ≤0.5% Residue Acetone &amp; Ethanol≤0.5% CN-Not detectable L-Carnitine98.0~102.0% Heavy metal ≤10ppm Chloride (By CL) ≤0.4% Lead≤3ppm Cadmium (Cd) ≤1ppm Mercury (Hg)≤0.1ppm Arsenic ≤1ppm TPC &lt; 1000Cfu/g Yeast &amp; Mold &lt; 100Cfu/g E.Coli Neg Salmonella Neg </tbody></div>
Why choose Foodchem

200 products with competitive price

FCL, 2-5mt LCL, long contract, year contract available

Sales to more than 70 countries

High quality products, complying with BP/USP/FCC/EU standard

Halal, Kosher, ISO 9001 certified
TOP 10 Food enterprise in China

Wholly owned production plant (1200㎡)
FAQ

* How long can you get reply?
FOODCHEM is very focused on the efficiency of the company, the customer's requirements do not consult us must reply to a weekday.

* How long can L-Carnitine****** be shipped?
Normally, we will ship in 7-15 days of receipt of the deposit.

* What is L-Carnitine****** minimum order quantity?
Different products have different MOQ, L-Carnitine****** from the amount of 500 kg, our customers are overseas distributors and food processing plants, for home use and a small amount of experimental use, please contact your local distributor.

* what document can be provide from FOODCHEM?
Under normal circumstances, we provide commercial invoices, packing slips, bills of lading, COA, health certificate and certificate of origin. If you have any special requirements of the market, please contact us.
* what kind of payment can be accepted by FOODCHEM?
The most common method of payment is T / T, L / C, D / P, D / A, O / A, and so on.
* What credentials can be provided from FOODCHEM?
FOODCHEM is through ISO2008 9001 certified company for the L-Carnitine******, we can provide HAPPC, KOSHER, HALAL certificate.

* what kind of Transportation will be provided from FOODCHEM?
Our main mode of transport is by sea, air and rail transport are also available.
You may also be interested in :
Polydextrose Suppliers******Tricalcium Phosphate******Halal Certified Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose******
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

L-Carnitine suppliers are limited right now, so I will tell my mates working at the http://globaltrademag.com/global-tra...-trading-plan/ webiste about these suppliers. They said that they were in need of L-Carnitine.
    The web site is lovingly serviced and saved as much as date. So it should be, thanks for sharing this with us. PlayTube
    This is a fantastic website and I can not recommend you guys enough. I really appreciate your post. It is very helpful for all the people on the web. GoogleTune - Watch and Download Videos for Free
    You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you free movies
    I haven't any word to value this post.....Really i am awed from this post....the individual who make this post it was an extraordinary human..thanks for imparted this to us. free youtube dislikes