pathofexile

Path of Exile: How To Spawn Uber Elder Without Luck

Rate this Entry
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yWnuhrIvVyw.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	799

Since I tried to find a guide on how to spawn uber elder without luck I thought IŽd share it with you:

▷ Collect all 15 memory fragments.
▷ After you collect all 15 memory fragments Zana will tell you to kill the shaper guardians, I'm not sure you have to do it once again if you have already done it before but I did it just to be sure. The quest might still tell you to kill all guardians even if you have, don't worry just enter the shapers realm and it will update to "kill shaper"
▷ Kill shaper
▷ Get elder influence anywhere on your map and move it to the middle (a t15 that is connected to a a guardian), when you have elder influence on a T15 you will see that all guardians are now under shaper influence.
▷ Kill the guardian that is connected to your elder influence. After you kill that guardian it will be under elderinfluence. Then kill the three remaining guardians to spread the elder influence to them.
▷ Now the elder guardians will spawn on the shaper guardians maps.
▷ Kill the elder guardians (located on chimera/hydra/phoenix/minotaur)
▷ Respec RF
▷ Kill uber elder in the shapers realm

You'll have to kill Shaper's guardian again if Elder has already spawned on your atlas. You can have influence, but not have Elder yet. The fight is Uber status. Think Uber Atziri to normal Atziri. There are phases, and you might need to adjust items like cold reduction and maybe kaoms roots.

Depends what type of RF, Triple purity + Saffell's will give you 84% max all res before flasks. Makes tanking alot of his cold damage really easy, on top of the rest being physical. Which things like Jugg RF have no problem with.

If its enough to only push the influence to One of the guardians which leads to having to delete fewer maps. Thinking about it reaching all 4 simultanously with influence is Impossible so yes reaching just phoenix or just mino should be enough.

Actually all guardians will be under shaper influence when u got elder on Basilica, but you need to get elderinfluence on forge (in this scenario) before being able to spread it to the other guardians. Aside from the above we have talked about before, if you want to know more details, you can visit U4GM. Furthermore, it's super easy and safe to purchase POE Orbs cheap on U4GM.com so be sure to take advantage of that.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

This article gives the light in which we can watch the truth. This is extremely pleasant one and gives in-depth data of santander business online banking. A debt of gratitude is in order for this pleasant article.
    Mate, you have a endowment. A talent to write highly wonderful articles and on a very ordered basis on cheap smm reseller panel. I must say that this is a rare talent and you are really making full use of that talent. Good to see that.
    Astronomy has always interested me and it is very difficult to find reliable information and properly researched online buy 10k followers on instagram. Thank you for providing high quality information you.
    This is definitely useful information if you want to keep your contacts update and organized. Thank you! Captain Marvel Costume - Moviesjacket.com
    We are really happy you just read this article which often holds several helpful information, many thanks intended for giving this kind of information. Mens Bomber Jacket - hjackets.com
    Well, I have some longtime i search lots of reading and interesting blog for increasing my knowledge for a looper movie jacket. When i am searching on google and more social platform for these blogs so i saw your site. I must appreciate your work blog I really like this.I bookmarked yours for more information.
    Thanks for this blog.
    I tried to find a guide on How To Spawn Uber Elder Without Luck. This blog help me to find that lip injections . It provides me a step by step description which is easy to understand and work out. It’s really helpful for me and my friends.
    Thanks for sharing this piece of information. I really enjoyed it. keep up the good work and all the very best of luck! Women Fur Collar Leather Jacket
    CGC Jhanjeri is one of the best colleges in the North India and we are providing the best quality of education in various courses.<br>
    engineering college in chandigarh
    best engineering college in punjab
    Cgc admission