Cszcy

Maplestory M Experimental Accession

Rate this Entry
And finally, I thought accuracy should provide us a chance of dealing on 1 Maplestory M Mesos of damage on creatures with counter tops weapon atk and cancel magical attack. With limit precision there should have a 10% chance to deal with damage, then for archers it ought to be a little higher because they have a lot of accuracy.

Ok now I'm done with my thoughts about this present cap damage system and issues it can bring. Also done to indicate some stuffs to balance classes and also to bring RPG facet. In addition, I want decent skills from potential system being deleted!! Because it actually doesnt help. We have classes with these buffs x.x

Don't forget guys, this really is a MMORPG!!!! Which comprises RPG And play with this game for fun please by appreciating all contents the game offers.Your thought about the current cap harm men? And about class rebalance? Any suggestions to fix those issues? Should Nexon be stricted with individuals who break ToS? What do you think about stats in general, such as all harm system?

You are welcome to leave positive comments here. If you don't agree with my main article or alternative participant opinions, please do not attack them and be more constructive. Certain classes have way too many traces, especially Wild Hunter using 3 lines of Hurricane, therefore we might think about reducing number of lines to make it even more fair.Final EDIT: If we could decrease pay2win facet and boosting RPG aspect even more, we can significantly decrease the quantity of prohibited transactions.

At same time, about putting CS items into FM store like KMS does, it will promote damage More About Maplestory Mesos aspect by a lot in my view. So we can suggest to substantially increase drop rate of cubic cubes and blades should be instanced drop, nevertheless untradeable XD AND from bosses just, NOT elite boss. If they want, they can still put decorative items in FM shop.

Slow down bot creation with telephone verification
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi guys. What's up?
    Updated 01-05-2019 at 06:49 AM by Peper
    Extraordinary composing isn't anything but difficult to do, yet you've done some awesome writing in this post. I'll ask my mates at the https://es.altosplitpdf.com/reviews site on the off chance that they believe there's a superior author than you out there. I figure they will say you are the best.
    Thank you a lot for providing individuals with a very spectacular possibility to read critical reviews from this site. 123movies
    Excellent Share ..I am Looking For these Type of Information But Could Not Find Any.
    Thanks a TON for the Share. Sky Sports main event Live stream
    Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. voyance par telephone
    Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks https://eatmywords.com/portfolio/
    You are so creative—I always love getting your perspective on things. how to get a pisces man attention