chenyan94

The interim general manager of the Carolina Panthers

Rate this Entry
CHARLOTTE DJ Moore Color Rush Jersey , N.C. (AP) The interim general manager of the Carolina Panthers has been placed on paid administrative leave after his ex-wife accused him of harassment.Team spokesman Ryan Anderson confirmed on Tuesday that interim general manager Marty Hurney is under investigation by the NFL under its personal conduct policy.The Panthers brought back Hurney to be their interim general manager in July after then-owner Jerry Richardson fired Dave Gettleman days before the start of training camp. Hurney was the Panthers GM from 1998 through 2012. He’s credited for building the core of a team that reached the Super Bowl two seasons ago.Hurney and two others were to be interviewed for the position last week.Jeanne Hurney said her ex-husband was ”extremely controlling and was verbally and emotionally abusive” during their marriage. They married in 1988 and divorced in 2014.The Charlotte Observer reported that Jeanne Hurney withdrew her complaint, but her attorney couldn’t be reached for comment Tuesday night. When the Panthers signed running back C.J. Anderson this offseason, he seemed like a perfect complement to Christian McCaffrey.Instead, McCaffrey has become an every down player, so the Panthers let Anderson go Monday.Via the team’s official website James Color Rush Bradberry Jersey , the Panthers released the former Broncos running back, who had over 1,000 yards last year.“When we signed C.J. in the spring he saw a bigger role than he has had, and honestly, at the time so did we Ian Thomas Jersey ,” Panthers General Manager Marty Hurney said. “But Christian McCaffrey has taken so much of the offense and so much of the plays, we just made the decision that this was the best thing for all parties involved.”Anderson will have to pass through waivers before he can pick another team of his choosing, where there might be a bigger role.McCaffrey has played 96.35 percent of the Panthers snaps this year (554), while Anderson has logged just 9.39 percent (54 snaps). He has just 24 carries for 104 yards.Of course, McCaffrey’s 1 Curtis Samuel Color Rush Jersey ,018 yards from scrimmage makes it easy to justify, as long as he’s healthy.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

The case studies in powerlifiting are interesting to learn. I am going to share some of these studies with my write papers for students mates. Some of my mates are heavily interested in powerlifting right now, and I think these case studies will change their minds.
    Thumbs up guys your doing a really good job. private blog network building service
    Thumbs up guys your doing a really good job. free logo creator
    Here at this site really the fastidious material collection so that everybody can enjoy a lot. How to Create a Vision Board
    very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post! What Is a Mantra?
    My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more! The 7 Chakras
    Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food additionally, Thanks. The 12 Spiritual Laws Of The Universe
    Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. Tips for Using Indeed.com
    My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more! How to Prepare for a Job Interview
    Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Overcome Inferiority Complex
    I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. recycling cds near me
    I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me. Logo