tujue

ever since, althou

Rate this Entry
Timex is perhaps the largest selling watch maker of all time. As their famous ad campaign long ago boasted Philip Rivers Youth Jersey , they do indeed keep on ticking. The Timex Triathlon has established itself as one of the most popular timepiece models at Walmart; the ultimate retail proving ground. The Timex Triathlon, one of the original ?sport watches?, has graced the wrists of millions of satisfied urban adventurers. Timex has gone ahead and spruced up this new generation, The Ironman Solar Shock, with a new case style, an easy to read screen, solar power, and a robust, tough shock resistant exterior. It also retains the classic orange trim color signature of its predecessors . The Timex Ironman debuted with generally glowing reviews, as it represents a rare combination of affordability with durability. The watch has been dubbed ?the quintessential beginner?s watch.? I can?t help but think the beginners are doing their homework. Let s review the features:

? Plastic case with a stainless steel bezel.
? 200m660ft water resistance.
? Indiglo back lighting technology.
? Solar charging ability with on screen charge indicator.
? Shock resistant to ISO standards.
? 5 alarms.
? 100 hour chronograph.
? Digital Display
? Black Resin Strap
? Designed To Be Worn On Inside Curve of Wrist
? Chronograph Training Log
? 75 Lap Recall
? 3 Alarm Feature
? 2 Interval Timers
? Dual Time Zones

What?s amazing about this industrial strength timepiece is that it simply never looks obsolete. Casio was successful in playing the kitsch card with the retro appeal of their classic digital watches of the eighties. The Ironman doesn?t try to be hip. It?s combination of functionality and aesthetic makes it a classic watch design. In the early nineties, the ?Indiglo? glow in the dark features captured the appeal of young purchasers. As these Triathlon owners have grown up, the appeal of the new Ironman will be equally strong, as the listed features ( far beyond Indiglo ) and brand reputation speak for themselves . A college buddy of mine had one, raved about it, and never took it off.

The watch also has a 30 lap Chrono, Timer, and an Alarm. You can set two different times. The instructions say that is for two time zones, but I just put military time on one of them. The alarm is easy to use, and it can be set for daily, weekends, or weekdays. That s ideal for me because I usually only wake up on weekdays. My one complaint would be that I would like the option to set a second alarm time.

The Ironman embodies new refinements of the tried and true design of Timex?s flagship Triathlon. The Timex Ironman Solar Shock is a purebred sports watch that may not have quite the pedigree of some offerings from Casio or the prestige of an automatic, but where it counts, it delivers in spades. This Timex is a great step forward because of its inclusion of a solar powered movement. The charge symbol is a battery that is displayed in the center of the screen between the date and the time.

All and all, the watch is really well made. It has a lot of functionality that you will actually use but lacks some of the fancy bells and whistles of a more expensive watch. It s innovative and the rubber wristband is very comfortable. For an inexpensive watch, I definitely recommend this one.
The Louvre was originally a royal palace that was built on the site of an old castle and added to by different Kings, but with the construction of Chateau de Versailles it became obsolete and was then turned into a museum back in the 1700's.

It was first given the name Musee Central des Arts, then it changed to the Musee Napoleon and from that changed its name again to the official title of Musee du Louvre, which is what it has been known ascgh is affectionately known as just The Louvre.

Being one of the oldest and largest museums, it is home to probably the most well-known painting in the world, the Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci and has become the most famous and most visited art museum in the world with over 8 million visitors coming here every year.

In an easily accessible part of Paris located by the River Seine, The Louvre once again incorporates the beautiful Carrousel and the Tuileries Gardens that are a great place for a casual stroll, yet this means that it brings the museum outside with sculptures and statues from artists such as Aristide Maillol and Auguste Rodin.

Most people now find The Louvre recognisable by the large glass pyramid that is located in the central courtyard and this serves as the main entrance to this awe inspiring Paris museum, which is in alignment with the Champs-Elysees axis, but did you realise that it was only actually built in 1989! And it is from this point that tourists can access different temporary displays, the fascinating history of this world famous museum, along with the bookshop, Le Cafe Marly restaurant, etc, but also outside there is an equestrian statue of King Louis XIV.

Even if you are not a fan of art, you will still thoroughly enjoy your time at The Louvre, as it houses some very impressive collections, which include Egyptian, Roman and Greek artefacts, sculptures and other works of art that date back to the Middle Ages, right through to around 1850.

Realistically you need at least a day, or even more at The Louvre, as only allocating a few hours does not do the place justice, but it is extremely worthwhile obtaining a map of the place, as it is so vast you could end up missing exhibits you specifically wanted to see, especially if you have time restraints, yet do not be concerned that the exhibits are not all on one level as there are lifts to make them accessible to wheelchair users.

Obviously there is an entrance fee, but on the first Sunday of the month this and many ot. Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Replica NBA Jerseys Cheap New MLB Jerseys Cheap Replica College Jerseys Cheap NCAA College Jerseys Cheap MLB Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Soccer Jerseys
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments