mmotony

Steve Kerr on LeBron James to Lakers: 'I am not likely to give that any thought'

Rate this Entry
Warriors coach Steve Kerr isn't concered about LeBron James playing within the West.*
In a wide-ranging piece from ESPN on Sunday that featured different responses from across the league on*James signing NBA Live Mobile Coins together with the Lakers, Kerr was without much to mention about Golden State playing contrary to the four-time MVP.
”I am not planning to give that any thought because I got my own team to bother with,” Kerr said.
James, who signed a four-year contract with all the Lakers august, undoubtedly will change the Western Conference. The Warriors are coming off back-to-back NBA titles and possess won the championship three with the last four years, but James has produced*eight*straight*NBA Finals appearances.*
Warriors forward Kevin Durant revealed earlier this week which he "absolutely loved" James' choice to sign up*the Lakers.*
"I thought it turned out the perfect decision, perfect move, did everything he was likely to do in Cleveland," Durant told The Undefeated.
"I think that is the perfect following step for him, and hubby’s kinda digesting the barriers products an NBA superstar is supposed to become. You feel like you’re just supposed to learn it in one spot. I think he did a great job of giving different chapters. I think it’s gonna make his book all the more interesting when it’s done.”
Durant appears eager to the challenge of James playing inside West, while Kerr doesn't appear too concerned. By the way, if you are interested to buy cheap NBA Live Mobile Coins for Sale, stay tuned for more at mmoah.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments