tujue

as "far from complete," underscoring the importance of considering more than ju

Rate this Entry
By Kimathi Kamau

NAIROBI air max 2019 pas cher livraison gratuite , Oct. 10 (Xinhua) -- With Kenya still abuzz after Dennis Kimetto set the world ablaze with the unbelievable 2:02:57 world record over the marathon in Berlin, compatriot Leonard Komon is seeking inspiration from that performance when he makes his classic distance debut in Eindhoven on Sunday.

Komon is no stranger to the tag world record holder since he is the standard bearer over 10km and 15km on the roads and in April.

He entered history books once more when he flew to the fastest ever half marathon debut when he ran 59:14 to win incidentally, the Vattenfall Berlin Half Marathon, the prelude to the September World Marathon Majors race where Kimetto hammered the clock.

A week before the new world marathon record holder became the first man to complete the ultimate 42.196km in under 2:03, Kimetto and Komon, 26 chaussure air max 2019 pas cher , met in Eldoret, the capital of the Kenyan distance running excellence and engaged in talk about their upcoming challenges.

"We didn't plan to meet up but we were both in the town doing some tasks, our paths crossed and we started talking," the 2008 World Cross Country senior 12km men silver winner told Eindhoven Marathon organisers on Thursday.

"He was telling me about how he was in world record shape and how he was going to attack the record in Berlin. I know Kimetto so I took his words seriously, but it also led me to think about myself, what sort of shape I am in and what I think I can do here in Eindhoven acheter air max 2019 pas cher ," Komon added.

"Then, I watched the Berlin race on television at home, saw what happened, and saw how Kimetto broke the world record. It was very interesting and even though I am not thinking about the world record on Sunday, it provided me with a lot of inspiration and ideas about how to run a strong marathon

"And maybe one day I can break the marathon world record as well but I think, like Kimetto air max 2019 pas cher soldes , I will need two or three races to understand the marathon," he added.

Having tried his fortunes on the track in 5000m and 10000m, often undone by an inferior finishing speed over the last laps but proven to be a different preposition on the roads, Komon stepped up the distance after being challenged by his Golazo Sports manager, Marc Corstjens whether he fancied the marathon and has been preparing for his first test since June.

"I took a long time to think it over because I still felt I have some unfinished business at the half marathon, after world records at 10km and 15km. I wanted to go up the distances gradually. However air max 2019 pas cher france , I came to the conclusion that I was ready and I changed my training to focus on it."

"I would have liked to have broken the half marathon world record there and I didn't do it. Depending on how I do on Sunday, maybe I will make another attempt on the world record next year," the erudite athlete explained in alluding as well to his victorious debut in the half marathon.

"For Sunday, I have 2:05 and breaking the course record as my target time. I think the course is nice, very fast. I saw what is possible when I was here in August to insect the course.

"We need the pacemakers to cooperate and I am thinking about running 62:30 or 62:40 for the first half of the race, and then run the second half faster; just like Kimetto in Berlin.

"I also need my fellow top runners like (fellow Kenyan and basket air max 2019 pas cher , with a best of2:04:56, the fastest man in the Eindhoven field) Jonathan Maiyo to cooperate for a fast time. Berlin showed that fast times come if you have two or more good runners cooperating after 30km."

Komon and Maiyo' s compatriot, Dickson Chumba, ran the current Marathon Eindhoven course record of 2:05:46 in 2012.

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 16 (Xinhua) -- Sebastian Brendel from Germany snatched a gold medal in the men's canoe single 1000m of canoe sprint competition in the 2016 Olympic Games in 3 minutes and 56.926 seconds here on Tuesday.

Isaquias Queiroz dos Santos from Brazil and Serghei Tarnovschi from Republic of Moldova took silver and bronze, respectively in 3:58.529 and 4:00.852.

WASHINGTON, Feb. 11 (Xinhua) -- In her first testimony to the Congress, U.S. Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen reiterated central bank's plan to taper its stimulus exit despite recent weakness in the economy.

The current economic situation and outlook air max 2019 pas cher femme , as well as the monetary policy, were the main focus of the hearing held twice a year.

Yellen told lawmakers she expected "a great deal of continuity" in the central bank's monetary policy, saying that she served on the Fed policy-setting committee as the bank formulated its current policy strategy and she strongly supported that strategy.

Yellen, 67, took the oath of office to lead the Federal Reserve System on Feb. 3, succeeding Ben Bernanke air max 2019 pas cher homme , who stepped down after eight turbulent years. She was previously the Fed's vice Chair.

In the public debut in her new role, Yellen said while the economy gained steam at the end of 2013, recovery in the U.S. labor market was "far from complete," underscoring the importance of considering more than just the unemployment rate when evaluating the conditions of the labor market.

Her point of keeping an eye on wider range of labor indicators is particularly important as the unemployment rate, now at 6.6 percent, is near the 6.5 percent threshold the Fed once identified as the level that would need to be reached before officials would consider a hike in the interest rates.

"If coming information broadly supports the Committee's expectation of ongoing improvement in labor market conditions and inflation moving back toward its long-run objective air max 2019 pas cher chine , the Committee will likely reduce the pace of asset purchases in further measured steps at future meetings," Yellen indicated steady pullback in Fed stimulus, referring to the Federal Open Market Committee, which sets monetary policy.

While admitting she was "surpri. Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Adidas NMD Mens For Sale Adidas NMD Mens Shoes For Sale
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments