Rskingdom

no one wow classic gold remembers

Rate this Entry
I've only ever seen 1 discussion topic about this so it appears as though no one wow classic gold remembers, or perhaps me and my buddies are the only ones who care. But there's also much resistance for spells against gamers in pvp on private servers, it is practically the same as player vs telescope immunity. My friend and I'd always raid Astranar on our own when we had been leveling up our initial characters, and one of our favourite memories was the first time we killed a? Rogue, he played with a warlock and dread proved to be a massive part of that.But on personal servers, because a spell caster at pvp it's almost moot fighting anyone 3 levels greater as like 50% of your spells do not hit if not more. Which constantly bugged me as somebody who enjoys spell and pvp casters. Seemed pointless for me to bother when leveling servers.

In addition, I remember pvp movies of a 50 mage hunting down 60 warriors. Not just that but in one of Vurtne's pvp video's he is about his shaman alt combating 60 completely geared mages and constantly getting the interrupts. Enough to make a part of his video saying"look how simple shaman vs mage is" that simply does not appear likely on private servers. Hopefully someone else recalls this.It will be interesting to see at what stage people draw on the line for making changes (if any) to classic servers. Sure, everything talked about in this video is how WoW Classic needs to be kept that way and was meant to be played back in the day. However, some things for example, like the availability/support for high public servers (much higher than back in the day) and consequently affects to world respawns seems like it might be an issue down cheap classic wow gold the road, particularly with the limited amount of accessible servers in launch.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments