Looking for new binoculars

Rate this Entry
What good models can you recommend?
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I suggest Bushnell Legend Ultra

The size of the binocular being an 8x42 is just nice for my hands, not too big like my previous porro 10x50 and not too small like my Bushnell 8x21 roof binocular. When folded it is even smaller and can fit into my pants pocket. It is only 22.4oz in weight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurence
    I suggest Bushnell Legend Ultra

The size of the binocular being an 8x42 is just nice for my hands, not too big like my previous porro 10x50 and not too small like my Bushnell 8x21 roof binocular. When folded it is even smaller and can fit into my pants pocket. It is only 22.4oz in weight.
    I've been using those for hunting but then just switched to a good scope which turned out to be a more convenient solution for me.
    If you have a good rifle, you don't need binoculars. You may say that it is very expensive and I agree but you have an opportunity to find the best ar 15 under 1000. In my opinion, this is an advantageous offer and if I was interested in hunting, I would take this chance. So, good luck
    Actually I am also looking for new binoculars, I donít know where to look for them. It'll be just great if I came across binoculars with camera, I'll buy them immediately. I just have a passion for hunting and I want to upgrade my equipment.