chenyan94

JuJu Smith-Schuster has traded in his green

Rate this Entry
velvet suit for a hard hat.The Steelers wide receiver was back to work this week after his viral prom weekend Jordan Berry Jersey , but showing up to work is nothing new for him. In fact, he’s been at every day of voluntary work this offseason in an effort to become a bit of a role model for the young receivers surrounding him.“It’s very important,” Smith-Schuster said, via Gerry Dulac of the . “There are some new guys on the team, and building that chemistry and that connection means a lot. Me just being here, being around other guys, shows I’m ready to play, I’m all about the team, I’m all about us. We’re here for one reason.”The Steelers signed veteran Donte Moncrief and drafted Diontae Johnson to help fill the void of some guy named Antonio Brown. While Smith-Schuster has shown he can put up numbers David DeCastro Jersey , he’s also taking obvious and deliberate steps to try to push the Steelers past some of the Brown-related storylines.“Everyone is there for each other,” Smith-Schuster said. “There’s no individual. Everyone’s into playing, winning games, the Super Bowl. Everybody’s on the same page. Yesterday we dominated, today we dominated. You can see that connection with Ben [Roethlisberger], with [Josh] Dobbs, with Mason [Rudolph].”This isn’t the first time this kind of talk has come up this offseason, as if the Steelers are trying to speak a drama-free future into existence. Time to check on the latest news surrounding the Pittsburgh Steelers."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsSteelers Film Room2018 NFL Draft AnalysisLatest NewsLatest NewsSteelers News: Does Ben Roethlisberger need some ‘tough love’ from his coaches?New,13commentsTime to check on the latest news surrounding the Pittsburgh Steelers.EDTShareTweetShareShareSteelers News: Does Ben Roethlisberger need some ‘tough love’ from his coaches?Philip G. Pavely-USA TODAY SportsWith the 2019 NFL Draft in the rear view mirror Chukwuma Okorafor Jersey , the Pittsburgh Steelers’ 2019 season is fast approaching, and the news surrounding the black-and-gold is far from over. As the team now turns their attention to more offseason workouts, OTAs and minicamp, there is no shortage of news.Today in the Black-and-gold links article we take a look at whether Steelers coaches, mainly Mike Tomlin, need to be a little tougher with the franchise quarterback in the future.Let’s get to the news:With the dismissal of Antonio Brown and Le’Veon Bell, ‘Team Turmoil’ is hopefully done for good in Pittsburgh. But you can’t wonder if Ben Roethlisberger isn’t partly to blame for the trials and tribulations. Should the coaching staff be harder on the franchise quarterback?To read the full article, and watch the video, click HEREThe last pick of any class is often forgotten Ramon Foster Jersey , but don’t tell that to Derwin Gray.To read the full article, click HEREThe last Alabama defensive tackle the Steelers selected, Joshua Frazier, didn’t pan out too well. Will Isaiah Buggs be different?To read the full article, click HERESocial Media Madness
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more! hoidapvisuckhoe.com, motnoi.com
    The UPS Enterprise Portal is an online portal created for the employees or associates working at UPS. They can check the information related to their payroll. upsers account