Ashleyow

Where to Start YouTube Marketing Process

Rate this Entry
Since Google bought YouTube, the popularity of this platform has skyrocketed. The number of persons who use it increases by the day. And also the content creators. Any brand that wants to show their products, then, will need to be present here and get many subscribers.

Buying followers can be a quite good practice for any YouTuber. Still, there are some things to be avoided. Below, there is a list of nice and not so good things about acquiring subscribers for this network.

PROS:

• Users can be visible in a quicker way than with organic growth. People believe that uploaded content with many viewings and comments is credible. That means they want to believe in what the videos say and come back for the rest.
  • Raises social recognition and engagement in the channel. A great number of people watching and commenting on videos means it is popular and visible. As a result, other users can discover and watch it as well.
  • Raises social recognition and engagement in the channel. A great number of people watching and commenting on videos means it is popular and visible. As a result, other users can discover and watch it as well.

CONS:

• Most viewers are not people (they might be bots). Even if they are, they are not interested in what the content owners upload. They are liking or watching a video because they are being paid to do so. This means that they are not likely to keep on watching what channel owners will upload in the future.
  • Some companies are fake or provide unsafe products (like comments from bots). This goes against Terms of Service. Finally, it can result in account suspension.

Source: https://howsociable.com/buy-youtube-subscribers/

Comments

Also decided to try out buying followers and I really hope that I will be satisfied by the effect
    You know, YouTube promotion is not difficult now. So, you can start with it. YouTube offers its own tool but to be honest, it does not work. I prefer to buy likes and views on this website because this way of actions attracts more people. I have got some new subscribers and I often get a lot of views.
    I spent exactly $10K on YouTube marketing and it never worked properly. Only ego boosting and nothing else. And later this network cancelled my channel monetization whatsoever! So I quit this pointless rat race and started to promote my products thru SMS marketing and thanks to mass text messaging services company it worked. My subscribers love me now.