Fiholo

Money doesn't make you happy .. SPORT DOES !

Rate this Entry
Do you agree that some people act like they need more money and they're ready to do everything to get it?
I don't understand why.. we need to pay attention to our family and our hobbies .
Money doesn't make you happy .. SPORT DOES !
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

For sure.. sport is important but some people just can't do sport because if injuries and other problems with health.
    They can watch it online though..
    Sport does ! Everything in my life is somehow connected with sport I work at a sport store and I just don't understand people who can't tell some famous football team ! I don't want to consolidate and say as if all people who don't love sport are stupid but it makes sense for me ! I always check scores https://777score.co.uk/ and I don't know how to live if my team loses .
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitroje
    For sure.. sport is important but some people just can't do sport because if injuries and other problems with health.
    They can watch it online though..
    I also thought so once .. However, there are sports that have maximum protection. Let's take paintball for example. It is definitely definitely considered a dangerous sport because it uses a paintball gun. People often imagine pain much more severe than actually in this case. However, the same guys forget that paintball is a sport with the most reliable protective equipment. I was surprised when I tried it for the first time and realized that I could bring my 14-year-old son here quite calmly.
    This is absolutely true. Paintball is a very thoughtful entertainment. There is a lot of attention to equipment and safety in general. I myself try to have some protective clothing in my personal kit, for example paintball gloves. Professional gloves give me the ability to be more maneuverable and get better contact with the trigger.