chenyan94

Matt and I are accustomed to scraping the sides

Rate this Entry
of the barrel to get you players for the desperate fantasy coach. Not tonight! Finally a Thursday night game where we are not shopping from the bargain bin.Yes Josh Allen Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys , I am starting Big Ben. I just hope you all have stronger teams than I do, consisting of more than just Ben. Iím not going to waste your time arguing stats on obvious starters. You are going to start Big Ben, Cam, Conner, AB, Juju, McCaffrey. So instead of starts I am giving you my sleeper picks and of course Iíll lay out my sits...spoiler alert, not very many. Vanity requires me to give you stud stats straight up.Projections for StudsQB Ben Roethlisberger Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys Stitched , SteelersProjection: 305 yards passing with 3 touchdowns and 1 interceptionQB Cam Newton, PanthersProjection: 282 yards passing with 2 touchdowns and 45 yards rushingRB James Conner, SteelersProjection: 152 total yards with 4 receptions and 1 touchdownRB Christian McCaffrey, PanthersProjection: 15 rushes for 82 yards with 5 receptions for 45 yards and 1 receiving touchdown WR Antonio Brown, SteelersProjection: 7 receptions for 69 yards and 1 touchdownWR JuJu Smith-Schuster, SteelersProjection: 5 receptions for 60 yards and 1 touchdownSleepersTE Vance McDonald, SteelersThe Carolina Panthers have given up the most points to opposing tightends. Vance may not be a consistent start in any league format but this week he is most definitely a sleeper start, especially in deeper leagues.Projection: 4 receptions for 62 yards and 1 touchdownTE Greg Olsen Josh Allen Jersey 2019 , Panthers He has had a rocky season battling injuries, but he was a sick one handed catch last week for a touchdown. The Steelers have given up 53 receptions to tight ends this season so he may have another sneaky good performance. Projection: 5-51-1 touchdownWR Devin Funchess, Panthers He has finished between 40 and 80 yards in every game except one, so he is getting targets, I think he will get closer to 80 against the poor Pittsburgh Defense. Projection: 6 receptions for 75 yardsK Graham Gano, PanthersHe has only attempted 11 field goals, but he hasnít missed one. He is in an offense that moves. You just have to hope the Steelers stop them so he can kick field goals instead of PATs. I think you will get that wish. Projection: 2 for 3 on field goals and 3 for 3 on extra points K Chris Boswell, SteelersThis game currently has an over under of 51.5. Expect a high scoring affair. Go with either kicker.Projection: 2 for 2 on field goals and 3 for 3 on extra pointsSITSWR DJ Moore Mens Josh Allen Jersey , Panthers He touched the ball twice last week and that was against Tampa Bay and their horrible passing defense. This offense doesnít give him enough action to start him comfortably. Projection: 3 receptions for 33 yardsWR Curtis Samuel, Panthers He showed his athleticism with a crazy reverse where he juked everyone and took it to the house. However, that was the only thing he has done this reason. He hasnít created a steady role in this offense. Projection: 3 receptions for 35 yardsTE Jesse James, Steelers He is getting outplayed by Mcdonald and only got three targets last week. Not very appealing numbers in terms of fantasy. Sit him. Forever.Projection: 2 receptions for 25 yardsPanthers and Steelers Defenses Rember that over/under I was talking about? Look away from these defenses. Better options await you on Sunday.Projection Steelers: 31 points allowed with 2 sacks and 1 turnoverProjection Panthers: 34 points allowed with 4 sacks and 2 turnovers Jacksonville Jaguars linebacker Telvin Smith has joined cornerback Jalen Ramsey in skipping voluntary workouts this past week, however unlike Ramsey, Smith has already received a new contract and..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Jaguars Free Agency 2016Jaguars Film RoomNFL DraftJaguars Injury NewsLatest NewsCould Telvin Smith be on the trade block?New,19commentsEDTShareTweetShareShareCould Telvin Smith be on the trade block?Douglas DeFelice-USA TODAY SportsJacksonville Jaguars linebacker Telvin Smith has joined cornerback Jalen Ramsey in skipping voluntary workouts this past week, however unlike Ramsey Black Josh Allen Jersey , Smith has already received a new contract and is right in the meat of it. Itís a bit peculiar that Smith is in attendance and was called out by VP Tom Coughlin. Jimmy Siettmann wrote earlier this week that the Jaguars shouldnít trade Smith, but could he be on the trading block?From SIís Albert Breer:Personally, I donít think the Jaguars move on from Smith this season. Cutting him prior to June 1 would cost more in dead money than his cap hit and cutting him after or trading him only saves you about $4.5 million in cap room. What kind of return would you get for a player like Smith, anyway?Sure, Smith made the Pro Bowl and was second-team All Pro in 2017, but overall his play has been very up and down, coming off a down season in 2018. Not only that, but heís a very limited defender in that heís a weakside linebacker only. He wouldnít hold up inside at the middle and isnít a fit at all at strongside. How many teams are on the lookout for an undersized WLB-only? If they are Womens Brandon Linder Jersey , what are they going to give up for it?As mentioned, I think Smith plays out 2019 with the Jaguars and then the team makes a decision, but perhaps itís something to watch on draft weekend.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Thank you for such the instruction. I'm sure it will be so useful for me to read it and try to implement it. I also can share the nice guide like https://www.vegasnews.com/187436/how...that-rock.html or something like that. Let me know if you are interested to know all the details. Thank you for your attention.