chenyan94

Blake Bortles arrived in Jacksonville as the third overall

Rate this Entry
choice Jawaan Taylor Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys , but he never did enough to become the team’s true franchise quarterback. With a Super Bowl MVP award, Nick Foles has earned that before he ever steps on the field for the Jaguars.Foles signed a four-year, $88 million deal with Jacksonville on March 11.He has not disappointed the Jaguars so far.“The way he’s gone about it is very interesting,” Jaguars vice president of football operations Tom Coughlin said on 1010 XL radio during his annual celebrity golf tournament Monday, via Florida Football Insiders. “He works his teammates really Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys 2019 , really well. You used the word ‘selfless.’ That’s the word he uses. I think the second day he’s here, he’s over at [Leonard] Fournette’s [house], and they’re going over installation for that day. . . .He’s out there working just like everybody else is out there working. And his presence is what’s important. It’s like that thing that I insinuate a lot: ‘Don’t tell me. Show me.’ Let’s stop so much verbiage, and let’s work it.”Foles gets to work with his former quarterbacks coach in Philadelphia, John DeFilippo Jawaan Taylor Jersey Color Rush , in Jacksonville, which should ease his transition. The Jacksonville Jaguars offensive line in 2018 was in shambles about mid-way through the season. is going to need to figure out the right tackle position, which has led a lot of people to earmark an offensive tackle with the No. 7 overall pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, however they don’t need to spend that kind of capital on that position. They do have Will Richardson, the team’s fourth-round pick from a year ago Mens Jawaan Taylor Jersey , who many thought projected to a starting NFL right tackle. They brought in Cedric Ogbuehi, who has been a bust thus far in his NFL career, but has a lot of natural ability. The Jaguars were able to make Ereck Flowers appear serviceable at left tackle, so perhaps they can get by with Ogbuehi at right (I personally doubt it!).You can find right tackles on Day 2 of the NFL Draft, there’s no need to force one with the seventh overall pick.The Jaguars offensive line situation isn’t as dire as it’s made out to be Black Jawaan Taylor Jersey , people just remember the final few weeks of the season where they were forced to trot out street free agents signed the week prior as starters.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments