chenyan94

Big Cat Country Q&A: Who will be Blake Bortlesí go-to receiver vs. Giants?

Rate this Entry
Letís answer some questions ahead of the Jacksonville Jaguarsí season opener against the New York Giants!Shamari from Savannah DJ Chark Jersey , GAQ: Who is the go to guy for Blake Bortles in this game?A: I really donít have a handle on this. If Marqise Lee were healthy Iíd think heíd be the guy with the most targets, but I actually think Donte Moncrief could get the most catches on Sunday. The Jaguars loved those short slants and intermediate routes near the sidelines during the preseason. I donít think weíll see Keelan Cole really break away in terms of yardage until the middle of the season. If I had to pick a guy, itíd be Moncrief.Sir Famous from Las Vegas, NVQ: Not really about this week but who do you think had the better college career? T.J. Yeldon or Leonard Fournette?A: Fournette.David from Aguadilla http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/...j.-cann-jersey , Puerto RicoQ: What are the chances the Jaguars select a quarterback in the first round of the 2019 NFL Draft?A: About the same as Blake Bortles regressing heavily from last year to this year.Jaxon from Henderson, NVQ: Will Blake Bortles finally get some respect if he throws three touchdowns on Sunday?A: Bortlesí problem has never been about respect, per se. Itís about consistency. If Bortles goes out and has a three-touchdown game and the Jaguars win by 20 on the road, how confident do you feel about how well heíll play the next week? Until heís consistent Womens Marqise Lee Jersey , heís inconsistent and thatís what Bortles needs to work on. Bortles needs to limit turnovers more than he needs to throw touchdowns.Desmond from Jacksonville, FLQ: How many yards do you think Odell Beckham, Jr. will get on Jalen Ramsey?A: On Ramsey? Probably one or two catches for 15-20 yards. I think heíll end the day with 60-70 yards and a near touchdown batted down. Jeremy from Westerville, OHQ: What do you think the run defense will be like this year?A: It will start better than it did last year and probably get a little better but not by much. Itíll be fine but itíll be what opposing teams attack for sure. The Jaguars most likely will be gathering for training camp without one of the best young pass rushers in the game.Per a source with knowledge of the situation Telvin Smith Jersey , contract talks between the Jaguars and defensive end Yannick Ngakoue have broken down, making a training-camp holdout likely.The fourth-year pass rusher is due to make $2.025 million in 2019, the final year of his rookie deal. Multiple other pass rushers of his ilk received significant deals this year, including Chiefs defensive end Frank Clark and Cowboys defensive end DeMarcus Lawrence http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/...-yeldon-jersey , each of whom signed for five years, $105 million.Ngakoue, who has 29.5 sacks in three seasons (more than Lawrence and only 2.5 fewer than Clark), participated in an on-again Womens Ronnie Harrison Jersey , off-again basis during the offseason program. Heís now planning to take a stand, in the event the Jaguars donít give him the contract that his performance to date in the NFL has earned for him.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments