Thread: Aussie Seminar: Dec 14 & 15 2013

Aussie Seminar: Dec 14 & 15 2013

What: RTS Strength and Power Seminar
    Where: Sydney, Australia! More specifically:
    Hydrofit
    18 Porrende Street
    Narellan, NSW 2567

When: December 14th and 15th
    Who: Keep reading for Presenter bios as well as a schedule of events!

You will receive a welcome package after you purchase this product. It will include detailed information such as what to bring, a full schedule of events, recommended hotels, speaker bios, and more.

Schedule of Events
    14 December
    9:00AM: Mike Tuchscherer on "Current Theories in Auto-Regulation"
    11:00AM: Sioux-z Hartwig-Gary on “Winning the Mental Game”
    12:00PM: Lunch
    1:00 PM: Matt Gary on “Coaching the Lifts pt 1”
    2:00 PM: Dr. Mike Zourdos on “DUP Models”
    4:00 PM: Mike Tuchscherer on “Planning a Training Cycle”
    5:30 PM: Presentation ends, Daily wrap up
    15 December
    9:00AM: Matt Gary on "Applying Science to Attempt Selection"
    10:30AM: Dr Mike Zourdos on “Daily Maximal Squatting”
    12:00PM: Lunch
    1:00 PM: Matt Gary on “Coaching the Lifts pt 2”
    2:30 PM: Mike Tuchscherer and Dr Mike Zourdos debate on the value of assistance exercises
    3:30 PM: Presentation ends, Closing remarks

More info about the presentations
    Current Theories in Auto-Regulation: Auto-Regulation is the key to any good long-term training program, but it's difficult to do and hard to know if you get it right. In this presentation, Mike Tuchscherer will present on the current methods and techniques employed by top RTS lifters to ensure every day's training is maximized. Coach Mike has been consistently honing and developing auto-regulatory techniques for 10 years and is the author of the RTS Manual, which has revolutionized the way RPE is used for strength athletes.

Winning the Mental Game: Everyone says that mental preparation is crucial for athletes, but what have you done to prepare lately? Twenty one (21!) time national champion and three time world champion Sioux-z Hartwig-Gary will share with you her secrets of mental preparation in this first-ever seminar experience. This will be a detailed and practical presentation on how you can improve your mental game to make yourself a better lifter!

DUP (Daily Undulating Periodization) Models: Have you ever wondered how to sequence your training day? Which should be heavy? Which should be light? What role does power training have in strength sports? Dr Michael Zourdos will answer those questions and others in his presentation on DUP Models. He will present information that is grounded in real science and tempered with the experience of a successful coach. Learning how to use Daily Undulating Periodization in your training will help improve it's effectiveness and get you back to setting PR's.

Planning a Training Cycle: Many people conduct poorly planned training -- not for lack of knowledge, but for lack of process. In this presentation, Mike Tuchscherer will walk you through the process he uses to custom build training programs for Team RTS athletes. This presentation will focus less on periodization theory and models which is often hard to apply, but instead will focus on how to put those models and theories into practice.

Applying Science to Attempt Selection: All the strength in the world doesn't matter if you can't display it on the platform. Multi-time international US team coach Matt Gary will show you the best ways to make sure your strength is displayed when it counts. His claims are thoroughly backed up by hours and hours of painstaking statistical research. Applying the lessons presented here is the easiest and most direct way to make an immediate positive impact on your total!

Daily Maximal Squatting: Daily maximal training has had a resurgence in popularity in recent years. But is it really a valid method or is it just industry hype? Dr Mike Zourdos will share his personal experiences with daily maximum squatting (with many streaks lasting more than 90 days in a row). Additionally, he will provide his expert opinion on the rationale of it's benefits and limitations. Special attention will be given to what the current body of scientific evidence suggests as well.

Coaching the Lifts (pt 1 and 2): Lifting maximal weights becomes unnecessarily more difficult and dangerous if your technique is poor. What's more, proper technique must be individualized to fit the unique leverages of each individual. In this hands-on presentation, Coach Matt Gary will help you understand why certain techniques allow you to lift more weight. Special attention will also be paid to proper execution and customization of technique for each lift.

Debate on the value of assistance exercise: In what promises to be an exciting and educational conclusion to the weekend, two industry experts, Mike Tuchscherer and Dr Michael Zourdos will debate the role that assistance exercises should play in the training program of a Powerlifter. This will be a structured debate that promises to inform as well as entertain. In seeing both sides of this argument, attendees can gain a better understanding of the principles that guide successful training programs -- regardless of which side one agrees with!

Meet the Speakers
    Mike Tuchscherer is the owner and founder of Reactive Training Systems as well as a current world class competitive Powerlifter. Mike himself has earned 5 medals at IPF world championships (2 bronze, 2 silver, 1 gold) and in 2009 became the first male from USA Powerlifting to win a gold medal at the World Games. In addition, he has personally coached over a dozen IPF world-level competitors, and also many intermediate level lifters who simply want to continue building strength in the midst of a busy life. This range gives Mike unique insight on getting to the core of building strength. Additionally, Mike is the author of the Reactive Training Manual, which popularized RPE based training with it's easy-to-use charts.

Michael Zourdos, Ph.D, CSCS is an Assistant Professor in Exercise Science at Florida Atlantic University (Boca Raton, FL.) with a specialization in strength and conditioning and skeletal muscle physiology and adaptations. He earned his Ph.D in Exercise Physiology from The Florida State University (FSU) in 2012. Prior to attending FSU Mike received his B.S. degree in Exercise Science from Marietta College and M.S. in Applied Health Physiology from Salisbury University. At Marietta Mike lettered in soccer for four seasons and captained the squad in his final two. While at Salisbury he also served as the graduate assistant strength and conditioning coach for all sports teams. Further, Mike served as the Head Powerlifting Coach of FSU’s 2011 and 2012 state championship teams and currently serves as FAU’s Head Coach in addition to being a faculty member. Mike’s research focus on optimizing periodization and program design methods, such as his dissertation entitled: “Physiological Responses to Two Different Models of Daily Undulating Periodization in Trained Powerlifters.” This line of high performance research is currently ongoing in the FAU ‘Muscle Lab.’ His best competition lifts include a 227.5kg (501lbs.) squat as an 83kg lifter at the 2013 Arnold Sports Festival Raw Challenge and again at the 2013 USAPL Florida State Championships. Finally, Mike is recently married to Dr. Catherine Coccia, Ph.D., R.D., Assistant Professor in the department of Nutrition and Dietetics at Florida International University.

Matt Gary, CSCS has 18 years of powerlifting experience. He has served as both head and assistant coach on numerous international teams and currently coaches over 50 lifters from novice to elite. In 2012 he was named USAPL Coach of the Year and currently serves as Chairman of the USAPL Coaching Committee. He and his wife Sioux-z own Supreme Sports Performance & Training, Inc. (SSPT) in Rockville, MD, which is one of the nation’s premier training facilities for powerlifters and weightlifters.

Sioux-z Hartwig-Gary has 22 years of powerlifting experience. She is a 21-Time National Champion and 3-Time World Champion (One open, two Masters). She currently holds three world records in the 52 kg class: Open raw squat 145 kg, Master geared squat 175 kg and Master geared total 442.5 kg. In 2011 Sioux-z was inducted into the USAPL Women’s Hall of Fame. She has served as assistant coach on several international teams, is a national referee and serves as an Athlete Rep and is a member of the USAPL Women’s Committee. She and her husband Matthew own Supreme Sports Performance & Training, Inc. (SSPT) in Rockville, MD, which is one of the nation’s premier training facilities for powerlifters and weightlifters.

This is an event that is sure to increase your total! Check out what one attendee had to say about another RTS Seminar!

I've always had a good classroom learning style, so I was optimistic that the July Orlando Seminar would be a good experience for me. Its turned out to be more than I could have imagined!

Just 5 weeks after the seminar I competed at the USAPL Mid Atlantic and had a 15 lb squat pr and a 20 lb meet pr. Ten weeks later, I (just) competed at my home gym in the Brute Strength Gym Halloween Howl and had another 15 lb squat pr, a 25 lb deadlift pr and a 50 lb total pr. That's 70 lbs on my total in 15 weeks since the seminar.

I'm at a loss to tell you how happy I am. I credit the the full experience of the seminar with this surge in my training results. Thank you and Reactive Training Systems for making this possible. And please let me know when the next seminar is scheduled.

Click here to get your ticket!

Update: Additional Friday Session

Update to the seminar - this is a great opportunity for some hands-on coaching from the best of the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Tuchscherer Email

Also as kind of a last-minute idea, we have decided to offer some extra events on Friday afternoon for those of you interested. It will start at 1:30pm with a bonus presentation from my good friend and colleague Bob Wanamaker. He will be discussing Rehab, Auto-regulation, and Periodization. I've seen the presentation myself and he definitely has good information to share -- critical stuff for those of you committed to strength sports.

After that, we will go into a coached training session. You'll be free to do whatever you want, but you'll be under the watchful eyes of some of the best coaches in the business. Matt, Sioux-z, Dr Zourdos, and myself will be there to coach your technique, assess your weak points, or otherwise provide a really great hands-on experience that most people don't get outside the warmup room at a world championship event! The training session will last for 3 hours -- plenty of time for you to get your lifts in at a comfortable pace. The cost for the Friday training session is only $150 and you can get your tickets HERE. This is only open to those already attending Saturday and Sunday seminar events. In order to make sure all of you get enough individual attention, we're going to limit it to 20 people. So don't wait to sign up.

NTRUST, Australia migration Agency in Singapore, conducts monthly seminar to address all Australia migration concerns. Book your slot now.Australian registered migration agent Vikram Sharma will conduct an orientation seminar for Cebuano registered nurses on the latest trends in Become the best version of you and create great relationships with advice from Gregory Charles, the Aussie Relationship Guru, through his articles, books, Dana Linn Bailey's Aussie Seminar. Arnold Classic Australia 2016. Dana Linn Bailey took the stage this past weekend at the 2016 Arnold

About AUS · Why AUS? Vision of the ... October 14, 2015 ... Sharakah. February 15, 2015 ... Dr. Björn Kjerfve attends the Harvard Seminar for New Presidents ... AUS honors employees in its Chancellor's Award Ceremony ... December 9, 2013 The 30th Australasian Finance and Banking Conference (AFBC) is organised by the Institute of Global ... The Conference will be held on 13–15 December 2017 at the Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney, Australia. ... Where: Shangri-La Hotel, 176 Cumberland St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia. ... Find out more about the PhD Forum

That is pretty interesting, sorry that it finished(
    Fuer diejenigen, die Wunsch zuverlaessig Papierarbeit Schreiben auf besteghostwriter entsprechend in Ihrem braucht, bitte nicht verschleudern a Moment und nutzen Sie unser Service. Beste Autoren, Lieferung in der Zeit und Experte Unterstuetzung normal will Hilfe Sie erhalten Endergebnis gefragter!