Thread: Need Suggestion about weight loss

Banned

Unhappy Need Suggestion about weight loss

Hello every i am Juan Mercado i have a question about weight loss i am doing workout daily but i loss weight but cant loss fat of my body. I am doing running and then some normal exercise of weight lifting, chest or upper body. So what can i do for loss fat of body. Can anyone suggest me about this.

Blog Entries
    Probably pay more attention to your macros. Higher ratio of protein and carbs to a lower ratio of fat. Make sure calories are below maintenance but not TOO low (try not to shed more than 1-2% bw per week). For waaaaaay more information, follow Mike Israetel on facebook or instagram or go his site http://renaissanceperiodization.com/. Oh, and start squatting.

Quote Originally Posted by j2917 View Post
    Probably pay more attention to your macros. Higher ratio of protein and carbs to a lower ratio of fat. Make sure calories are below maintenance but not TOO low (try not to shed more than 1-2% bw per week). For waaaaaay more information, follow Mike Israetel on facebook or instagram or go his site http://renaissanceperiodization.com/. Oh, and start squatting.
    This. And start doing HIIT. Those types of workout are a total fat killer.

You can do cardio and muscle strengthening exercises to lose weight.

The first-class nutrition: Breakfast: oatmeal w/ strawberries or grapefruit. Snack: boiled egg Lunch: Mixed salad with grilled bird breast (no dressing or a low cal dressing) Snack: Apple Dinner: Grilled fish like Tuna. two cups of aloe vera gel drink. a million/two cup of starchy meals like rice, baked potatoe, pasta with not anything on it (no butter!). a million cup of alternative veggie like corn or carrots. Keep your caloric consumption to 1500 to 1800 energy an afternoon. This nutrition is remarkable dull. But it really works!!! It works!