Thread: 3 day plan for a coach/teacher

3 day plan for a coach/teacher

I'm new to the forum but would appreciate any advice from anyone who can help me out. I'm just now getting back into powerlifting as I have been out of it a while. I am a coach and teacher in Texas so life can get a little busy at times, not to mention 4 kids that are 7,6,4 and 3 years old, and I'm going back to school online to become a principal. I have to train on Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday. I want to be able to take the Norwegian approach where every session I do either the comp lift or a variation. The reason is if life gets busy and I do miss a session at least I know I've hit all 3 lifts. For example if I lift on Saturday and for some reason can't lift again until Wednesday. I don't want to abandon any of the lifts if I were to schedule bench on Saturday and then couldn't lift again until Wednesday I feel like some detraining might happen. If anyone has any advice you can give me I would appreciate it. I'm just an older guy(42) looking to hopefully compete again one day. Thanks

Since you're looking into the Norwegian approach of training, take a look at the programs here (with google translate):http://styrkeloft.no/treningsprogram/
    You could easily use the basic templates with autoregulation methods if that's what you have in mind.

I am teach/coach as well and I train on Sat, Sun, and Wed. I bench/squat on Sat, deadlift on Sun, and hit a second day of light squats/bench on Wed. I hit accessories on those days as time allows. It has worked well for me so far. I done more workouts during the week last year and would always be thinking about my workout during practice or would be pissed if I was really tired and struggled to get the scheduled weights. Doing my heavy lifts on the weekend has helped me get past that.

To support the coach in this process, a 3 day Professional Learning Program was ... and probing questions Developing a coaching plan The coach undertook a ... observer and/or supporter) while sometimes teaching in the school as part

Hmm, it is very good that you decided to come back)
    Studenten bestellen Papierarbeit von aufsaetzeagentur.de einfach, weil Organisation gewaehrleistet beste Qualitaet akademisches Papier. Sie koennen Vertrauen unsere team mit riesigem durchlaufen und tief Informationen und count auf einzelne Ansatz.

Play store update: play store update can be done easily. play store update Allows its users to download apps is just one of the tasks of play store but not the only task.

well i think you can get it well) I don't think that you will have some problems with come back)
    Dieses Komponieren Corporation ist serioeses Essay Hilfe auf ghostwriterhilfe mit erschwinglich Preisniveaus und ueberlegen Unterstuetzung. So stellen Sie verlangen in unseren Autoren und haben zufrieden. Kaufen primaere Papiere und haben sie geliefert vor Ihre Fristen.

Doing my heavy lifts on the weekend has helped me get past that.