Thread: Books

Books

Does anyone have any good suggestions about good books about powerlifting training to read after reading the RTS manual?

Blog Entries
    Tim Henriques "All About Powerlifting" is good. Also Chad Smith's "Scientific Principles of Strength Training". I had started another thread a while back asking the same question and got some ideas from others as well.

Hi
    The best Idea is that you should go to gym and ask training instructor or one of the member. Most of people are nice and they are really helpful. I just start it at bench 60 kilo was the max and now I can manage 105 kilo. That because one of my friend who passed the knowledge from the other guy to me. That's my advice. There is lots of books, but its only examples , you need to go to gym and try it ask for advice, and the person who is working there will tell you all about your mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvinIT View Post
    Hi
    The best Idea is that you should go to gym and ask training instructor or one of the member. Most of people are nice...
    Although people at the gym can be nice, a lot of them are clueless about powerlifting/strength training. Even though all of the resources are available at their fingertips.