Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: So...what's everyone up to these days?

Quote Originally Posted by j2917 View Post
    I personally like Chad's championship program better. I will admit, I haven't ran either verbatim, but I do incorporate Chad's ideas/methodologies and have typically enjoyed training most (honestly, that's most important to me--I'm nowhere near an advanced or intermediate level where I need to care about finite details) when I use his methods. Chad is an elite level powerlifter who trains powerlifters which I think says a lot. Mike, from my understanding, admits that he is neither a powerlifter, nor did he reach a very high level in the sport when he was. It's not that that is the end-all, or that his program won't/doesn't work, or isn't good, it's just probably not what most powerlifters expect from a powerlifting program.
    I would recommend running the programs as they are in the book before making any changes. They work!!!!

But anyway, glad to hear you're slowly making your way back to lifting! Good luck

all you need is a great training)))))
    Dieses Komponieren Corporation ist serioeses Essay Hilfe auf ghostwriterhilfe mit erschwinglich Preisniveaus und ueberlegen Unterstuetzung. So stellen Sie verlangen in unseren Autoren und haben zufrieden. Kaufen primaere Papiere und haben sie geliefert vor Ihre Fristen.